• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pitt vs USF Rebroadcast info

i didnt mean it as a knock on him for posting something.  i have done it a time or 4...but everytime i do it jim is always there to correct me and let me know that i wasnt on the cutting edge.

heh...the cutting edge.  there are constantly multiple threads on the same topic anyway

I don't do it to be a jerk... but it may come off that way... I know sometimes people don't see the other threads -- especially if they get bumped to page 2... but as the board grows, it helps to get into the habit of checking the posts before posting something you might think is news... otherwise we will need to ask the admins to show 50 or 100 threads per page to keep from losing track of discussions...

Besides, I know I have been guilty of double posting... so I never do this out of frustration or spite... just trying to help keep the board 'clean' as it were.

Now, if the new thread is posted because the original is hijacked or because the poster has some new tidbit of information, then I may not point out the other threads...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks Jim, now that you stated (very long btw) what we knew    ::)

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Yeah there is more DP (double posting you degenerates) on this board than any other i have ever seen.  Its not hard to avoid doing  just gloss over the first page as many are made when the original thread is still on page one.  

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532

SOmebody get your camera's ready and record the Matt Grothe play and Then put it on YOUTUBE.COM or the whole 3rd quarter

Did anyone get it?   I wanna see that crazy slippery play over and over and pver again

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

SOmebody get your camera's ready and record the Matt Grothe play and Then put it on YOUTUBE.COM or the whole 3rd quarter

Did anyone get it?   I wanna see that crazy slippery play over and over and pver again

I recorded it on my DVR so i can throw it up if can find my mini usb cable for my digital camera.  

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

Yeah there is more DP (double posting you degenerates) on this board than any other i have ever seen.  Its not hard to avoid doing  just gloss over the first page as many are made when the original thread is still on page one.  

yep =)