• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wanny vs. CJL?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Wondering if their conversation at the end of the game was a little intense?  Wanny looked pissed and understandably so, given the results of the game.  

We basically fell on that int to end the game and didn't try to run it back which I thought was classy on our TEAM's part... Wish I could say the same about the fans.  Chanting Pitt sucks (BEFORE the finger was given, have no problem with that chant after the finger) is classless.  They're a proud program who has kicked our a$$ the past two seasons.  They are also in our conference.   They're also college kids.  At least save that garbage for non-conference games when provoked.

Anybody have any insight as to what was said?

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

The "Pittsburgh Sucks" chant started when their captain came out taunting the student section and walking onto the field holding his helmet high. The fans got in ther heads and made it a hostile place to play.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  213
  • Days Won:  0

Actually, I think I read that Wanny was apologizing for Strong's behavior in the end zone...and I'd be pissed if I had to do that as well.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Wondering if their conversation at the end of the game was a little intense?  Wanny looked pissed and understandably so, given the results of the game.  

We basically fell on that int to end the game and didn't try to run it back which I thought was classy on our TEAM's part... Wish I could say the same about the fans.  Chanting Pitt sucks (BEFORE the finger was given, have no problem with that chant after the finger) is classless.  They're a proud program who has kicked our a$$ the past two seasons.  They are also in our conference.   They're also college kids.  At least save that garbage for non-conference games when provoked.

are you joking?

i have never been to a major college game where the home team's fans didnty chant something

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959

are you joking?

i have never been to a major college game where the home team's fans didnty chant something

for real

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911

We basically fell on that int to end the game and didn't try to run it back which I thought was classy on our TEAM's part...

You realize that that had nothing to do with being classy, don't you? If he returns it, he can fumble the ball and they could return it. If he sits on it we gain possession and dont have to run a play before the clock runs out.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

beastie,

Do you know the history of these two teams?? If you did, you would realise that there is not much respect between the two programs. Sure they kicked USF's tail the last two years, but USF sure did whip their tail during the first meeting. Players and fans never gave USF respect after we manhandled them with Marquel at the helm. To this day, most Pitt fans think that USF is some junior college that does not belong on the same football field as Pitt. Pitt has the tradition while USF is just a newbie to them. The more we beat them the worse they are going to be. Pitt will never respect USF.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  622

Actually, I think I read that Wanny was apologizing for Strong's behavior in the end zone...and I'd be pissed if I had to do that as well.

agreed...watched the replay...and at the end of the game....it looked liked cjl said...dont worry abt it and patted wanny on the back

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Wanny was asking CJL if he wanted a mustache ride  ;D