• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wanny vs. CJL?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  286
  • Days Won:  0

Wondering if their conversation at the end of the game was a little intense?  Wanny looked pissed and understandably so, given the results of the game.  

We basically fell on that int to end the game and didn't try to run it back which I thought was classy on our TEAM's part... Wish I could say the same about the fans.  Chanting Pitt sucks (BEFORE the finger was given, have no problem with that chant after the finger) is classless.  They're a proud program who has kicked our a$$ the past two seasons.  They are also in our conference.   They're also college kids.  At least save that garbage for non-conference games when provoked.

Anybody have any insight as to what was said?

What a joke.  Please stop with the classy/ classless b.s.  Pitt is a great college with a rich history and great fans, but on Saturday from 12:00 to 3:30 they did suck!  So what.  Next Saturday, from 12:00 to 3:30 Syracuse will suck too.  And going down with the ball instead of trying to return it wasn't classy it was playing smart, stop being so sensitive.  

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

beastie,

Do you know the history of these two teams?? If you did, you would realise that there is not much respect between the two programs. Sure they kicked USF's tail the last two years, but USF sure did whip their tail during the first meeting. Players and fans never gave USF respect after we manhandled them with Marquel at the helm. To this day, most Pitt fans think that USF is some junior college that does not belong on the same football field as Pitt. Pitt has the tradition while USF is just a newbie to them. The more we beat them the worse they are going to be. Pitt will never respect USF.

To all the people who are so much smarter than me who replied above:  Why don't you just chant "USF SUCKS" or " THE BIG EAST SUCKS"?   They're curently tied with us for 4th place in our conference.  Geniuses.  

TEAM CONF. W-L OVERALL W-L

Louisville 3-0 8-0

Rutgers 3-0 8-0

West Virginia 2-1 7-1

Pittsburgh 2-2 6-3

South Florida 2-2 6-3

Cincinnati 2-2 5-4

Connecticut 0-3 3-5

Syracuse 0-4 3-6

Expanded Standings

::)

Wondering if their conversation at the end of the game was a little intense?  Wanny looked pissed and understandably so, given the results of the game.  

We basically fell on that int to end the game and didn't try to run it back which I thought was classy on our TEAM's part... Wish I could say the same about the fans.  Chanting Pitt sucks (BEFORE the finger was given, have no problem with that chant after the finger) is classless.  They're a proud program who has kicked our a$$ the past two seasons.  They are also in our conference.   They're also college kids.  At least save that garbage for non-conference games when provoked.

What a joke.  Please stop with the classy/ classless b.s.  Pitt is a great college with a rich history and great fans, but on Saturday from 12:00 to 3:30 they did suck!  So what.  Next Saturday, from 12:00 to 3:30 Syracuse will suck too.  And going down with the ball instead of trying to return it wasn't classy it was playing smart, stop being so sensitive.  

Sorry Mr. internet tough guy.  I'll try to be a macho man like yourself.  I'm sure yo were one of the idiots chanting.  

are you joking?

i have never been to a major college game where the home team's fans didnty chant something

No I'm not joking.  Guess you've never been to a ND game, an Air Force game, an Army game, a Navy game...etc. etc.  

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  286
  • Days Won:  0

Sorry Mr. internet tough guy.  I'll try to be a macho man like yourself.  I'm sure yo were one of the idiots chanting.  

I don't chant, I'd like too chant, but i'm just too macho too chant.   :P