• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PJ saves the day

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Now I'm not a PJ hater, I really like the kid, but to say he saved the day is a long shot.  To be more accurate "PJ holds on" and the defense saved the day!

Go Bulls

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  423

I mean really, why are we praising him for doing nothing more than holding the ball and running away from bad guys?

Hopefully Ponton was watching ...

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

not very hard for a quarterback to take the snap, and run. I mean really, why are we praising him for doing nothing more than holding the ball and running away from bad guys?

Next time(and yes, there will be a next time) Grothe goes down, let's hope and pray that we're up 2 scores late in the game...

SHOOP I feel similar but pj did what he needed to do and took care of business

forget that

did jen sit next to you this week?

she looked great in that top! 8-)

SHOOP I feel similar but pj did what he needed to do and took care of business

1 for 1 with 10 rushes for 44 yds at a time when we really needed to get a few first downs and they knew we were going to be running the ball...... PJ did a great job.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  161
  • Days Won:  0

PJ didn't save anything. Thankfully, we had the lead and our defense was on. But, of all the players to single out by name in the postgame radio interview, CJL mentioned only one name.. Pat Julmist. This guy really loves PJ. I don't know if it's just loyalty to his seniors or what. Who can figure.

PJ didn't save anything.

Saved the day may be a bit strong .... secure the victory would be a better way to put it.

But, of all the players to single out by name in the postgame radio interview, CJL mentioned only one name.. Pat Julmist. This guy really loves PJ. I don't know if it's just loyalty to his seniors or what. Who can figure.

I think CJL is really appreciative of the way PJ has handled the demotion this year .... and he should be.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

he shouldve took a knee, for a quarter and a half.

seriously...i know you hate him but his 44 rushing yards (2nd on team to grothe) and 8 yards passing helped kill the clock and kept us in control.

get off his back, please.

Hell, Pitt knew he was going to run and he still busted a few nice ones. PJ did the job today quite well. He has taken his share of criticism, but he has been nothing but class this season and it was nice to see him come in a help us win a very important game.

• Topic Count:  236
  • Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

Also, if you check the prospect lists of football recruits on Rivals and Scout, we are currently recruiting to Julmistes from south Florida.  At least one is related to Pat.  Everything JL says is calculated for effect.  Another thing, what if Pat has to be the guy next Saturday against Cuse.  I want JL to start building up his confidence right now.

Normal in Nashville