• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Solomon Jones is getting PT for the Hawks against

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

my Sixers. He missed his first shot... but he is playing. I have to eat my words as I stated he would be in the NDBL. Congrats SoJo and thanks for representing USF!

Go BIG #44!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

"I like Solomon, he is long and does not have the deer in the headlights look that most rookies have" the announcer from the Hawks-Sixers game, I am watching the game on satellite.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

Is that on TV somewhere?   :-?

Answer:  It's on the DirecTV NBA Package...free preview right now I guess.  I have the feed.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

SoJo got in 2:08 and I missed it...with only minutes left and the game tightening up, I doubt he'll get any more minutes this evening.  I know I must have low expectations according to some (he should already have an NBA championship ring, right?  :)), but I am just happy to see him on the Opneing Night roster.  Go SoJo!

Guest BasketBull.

It's very nice to see SoJo in the NBA. It's one of the bright spots for USF men's bball in recent years and a credit to SoJo for all his hard work.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Way to go Solomon. Hopefully more playing time to come.

Chucky is having a good night tonight. 15 points coming off the bench for Memphis.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

An absolute great accomplishment to make it in the nba.  With only 12 men on a roster they take only the elite of the elite.  You see 1st and 2nd round players get bounced to the nbdl all the time.  They dont care where you come from . Duke, Indian Hills Community college or the and 1 street tour, if you can play ball you make the team.  

a great sign seeing him get some time in the first game of his first season, someone on the coaching staff obviously likes him.  

ps chucky atkins = instant offense

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

An absolute great accomplishment to make it in the nba.  With only 12 men on a roster they take only the elite of the elite.  You see 1st and 2nd round players get bounced to the nbdl all the time.  They dont care where you come from . Duke, Indian Hills Community college or the and 1 street tour, if you can play ball you make the team.  

a great sign seeing him get some time in the first game of his first season, someone on the coaching staff obviously likes him.  

minor correction...it's a 15 man roster.  maybe limited to 12 for playoffs?

but go jones!

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i second that and say WOW

very impressive