• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WVU-Ville Winner Might Play for All the Marbles

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

HAAAAAAAHAAA A BCS expert, that's the biggest oximoron in the english language.

Joe, you are pathetic, really you are, at least with smazza we know his agenda, yours is just to be a know-it-all who's usually wrong about things going on at USF, and in the world.

I love your supposed 'name drop'.  Trust me Joe, the name drops on my side could be equally as eyepopping- reality is probably more so, but I don't need to pretend.

Why not see what happens before making your know it all predictions about every darn thing that's typed on this board.

Bien, I was merely relaying where I got my information. Rich Tellshow has been around for a few years and, in my opinion, does a better job then Jerry Palm (collegeBCS.com) and Brad Edwards (ESPN) at predicting where teams will place if certain events happen. Of course no one knows for sure what will happen, but the guy spends hours researching and playing things out so he does get an idea.

I wasn't trying to name drop to impress anyone I was merely giving the link to the person I had talked to about the situation, which is why I typed that Louisville could drop in the 1st place.

I'm glad you know people, and trust me most of us know you do, you seem to drop it everytime something comes up.

Nowhere in any of that did I claim to know all or suggest it. In fact, I credited my information to someone else, how does that make me a know it all?

On top of thay, how was what I wrote to you condecending? I was backing my information up

Fair enough Joe, how you claimed maybe i misinterpreted.  I am sorry, however I've read several of those sites before and find their pontificating is not much different then what resides on these sites.  They're speculating like the rest of us, and that's all I was doing was speculating with a little cheap analysis.  Rather talk about it amongst us then throw it away.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  125
  • Days Won:  0

We all know people or are related to people with a lot more insight to the inner operations of College Football than we have.  Maybe some of us should listen to what others have to say and not think that thier "source" is the best.  Unless you are actually a position coach, Asst. AD, or above you really have no idea what the hell your talking about.  

Being that I am none of the above, I listen to all opinions, especially about the BCS which is more like reading chicken inards than science.  

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

I'd be quite worried if WVU played for all the marbles. They've looked barely decent against several mediocre teams this year. Sending them up against OSU or Michigan in the National Championship game would be a spanking that the Big East doesn't need right now. That goes for Louisville too, though I tend to think they're deeper as a team than the core of WVU's wonderboys.

Disagree completely.  Did you watch UM against Northwestern.  They were less than impressive.

I'm not sure what you mean - what do UM or Northwestern have to do with WVU playing OSU or Michigan?

UM = Michigan not Miami.  Michigan is actually the original UM.  They were winning national championships long before Miami.