• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

are we fans?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Sorry, Bullish, but you are absolutely 100% incorrect.  Perhaps the fact that your opinion tends to mirror smazza's is clouding your judgment on this topic.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JulmisteForPrez
Sorry, Bullish, but you are absolutely 100% incorrect.  Perhaps the fact that your opinion tends to mirror smazza's is clouding your judgment on this topic.

While I agree with Smazza much of the time (certainly not all of the time), the two months or so I have spent on these boards bears out what Bullish says as true.  You guys get far more caustic with your insults than Smazza does.

You are entitled to your own opinion, but evidently you don't see what smazza does around here.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  274
  • Days Won:  0

YES we are all fans, that is why we are participating in a USF board. As for the rest of theis thread, the poster I can relate with is Mid South and I agree with most everything said.

Mike, everyone should stick to that policy not just Smazza. I often find it outright ridiculous how many negative threads that point to Smazza by the Mikes and ET.  I have said many times that the personal attacks are more frequent by those that choose to only see the positives of USF and only after the first attack do you see the personal attacks escalate like a wild fire. Funny thing is Smazza got banned but none of the posters that enter into pissing matches with him felt the same rath. The only thing I will say is out of the 4 (Smazza, Mike x 2, and ET) tivonly Smazza chooses to look at USF with a pessimistic tone and his opinions are slanted to the negae.

[highlight][/highlight]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           I understand positive criticism, but upholding smazza because he chooses a pessimistic tone? Thats the most rediculous thing that I have ever heard. That makes as much sense as those fans who booed PJ when he went into the game for grothe. The guy goes in to try and keep the team together inorder to win and he is booed. Is that the pessimistic tone you are talking about?                                                                                                                    HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU EXPECT ELEVEN GUYS WHO ARE TRYING TO WORK TOGETHER IN PERFECT COORDINATION TO EXECUTE A PLAY is beyond me. Please explain to me how a pessimistic tone can help in any way? I    

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Funny thing is Smazza got banned but none of the posters that enter into pissing matches with him felt the same rath.

Not funny at all. Smazza wasn't banned for the pissing matches so why should anyone else have been ....

The only thing I will say is out of the 4 (Smazza, Mike x 2, and ET) only Smazza chooses to look at USF with a pessimistic tone and his opinions are slanted to the negative.

If the moderators were interested in banning people just because they look at USF with a pesimistic tone and are negatively slanted, smazza would have had company in his banishment.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  132

Ferdinand, if what I said is the most rediculous thing you have heard you must be new to the board. Booing PJ and pessimism are overrated topics on this board. What some people see as pessimism - others view as an honest assessment of the program. This argument will never die.

Triple B, maybe you are in the KNOW for why Smazza was banned but I see childish posts complaining about Smazza all the time. I do not know Smazza other then his posts and do not always agree with his ability to post inflamatory responses but from what I have read over the past year some people have a lot more leeway then others.

There are people that take this posting stuff to serious, get a freakin life - people are allowed to have their own opinion and share it on boards, it is the readers choice to ignore or respond.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  132

Mike, I do not bullieve you pay attention to your own posts and maybe that is clouding your judgement. If my memory serves me correctly, you are one of the more inflamatory posters on this board. My opinion might mirror Smazza on some topics but it is a choice I make to see the positive and negatives of the program - not just the positives.  

*** If I am wrong and have you confused wth another poster, I will be big enough to apologize.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

YES we are all fans, that is why we are participating in a USF board. As for the rest of theis thread, the poster I can relate with is Mid South and I agree with most everything said.

Mike, everyone should stick to that policy not just Smazza. I often find it outright ridiculous how many negative threads that point to Smazza by the Mikes and ET.  I have said many times that the personal attacks are more frequent by those that choose to only see the positives of USF and only after the first attack do you see the personal attacks escalate like a wild fire. Funny thing is Smazza got banned but none of the posters that enter into pissing matches with him felt the same rath. The only thing I will say is out of the 4 (Smazza, Mike x 2, and ET) tivonly Smazza chooses to look at USF with a pessimistic tone and his opinions are slanted to the negae.

[highlight][/highlight]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           I understand positive criticism, but upholding smazza because he chooses a pessimistic tone? Thats the most rediculous thing that I have ever heard. That makes as much sense as those fans who booed PJ when he went into the game for grothe. The guy goes in to try and keep the team together inorder to win and he is booed. Is that the pessimistic tone you are talking about?                                                                                                                    HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU EXPECT ELEVEN GUYS WHO ARE TRYING TO WORK TOGETHER IN PERFECT COORDINATION TO EXECUTE A PLAY is beyond me. Please explain to me how a pessimistic tone can help in any way? I    

i would like think my tone is  a realistic one.my posts shouldnt effect  usf offense's ability to run a play

fans booed the decision to put in pj not pj.there is a huge difference.

Mike, I do not bullieve you pay attention to your own posts and maybe that is clouding your judgement. If my memory serves me correctly, you are one of the more inflamatory posters on this board. My opinion might mirror Smazza on some topics but it is a choice I make to see the positive and negatives of the program - not just the positives.  

*** If I am wrong and have you confused wth another poster, I will be big enough to apologize.

I have occassionally ripped on posters for assinine posts, I will admit that.  However, it is uncommon for me to do that.  Smazza routinely attacks specific people on this board solely for their differing opinion to his own.  There is a strategic difference between the two.  When smazza does that to me, I retaliate in kind.

To be honest, this conversation is a moot point, at this point in time.  Since Brad took action against smazza, he has started acting like a respectable person.  I hope this continues, or I'll just end up disappearing from this board.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Triple B, maybe you are in the KNOW for why Smazza was banned...

It was posted in a thread somewhere that he got banned because his repetitiveness of the negative stuff had reached epic porportions, not the negative stuff itself.