• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UM and FSU are done for this year!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

do you think this will be bobby b "s farewell tour? Think he be retiring soon (should have already even), and just like when the bear retired from bama, fsu  dienasty will crumble for a time, ,,be a good time for the Bulls to ride high

i dont think bowden will retire till joe pa does.  

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

i think they will move jeff back to QB coach and get someone in there to call the plays.  but FSU will still be a top 15 team next year.  that defense is going to be scary.  plus they have solid verbals on some super players coming in next year that can make instant impacts like Rolle is this year

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

do you think this will be bobby b "s farewell tour? Think he be retiring soon (should have already even), and just like when the bear retired from bama, fsu  dienasty will crumble for a time, ,,be a good time for the Bulls to ride high

FSU won the ACC last year and almost beat penn state in BCS game.  FSU has played (before this week) 17 true freshman THIS YEAR because of injuries to the defense (nearly all injuries are on defense this year), and that's with 2 losses to players leaving early to be picked in the first round of NFL draft.  So I guess my answer is no, this is not close to Bobby's farewell tour.

But other are right, Jeff Bowden has been terrible at times.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

FSU did not receive ONE SINGLE VOTE in the USA Today coaches poll!

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

1) UF......6-1... .857

2) USF.....5-2... .714 (doesn't include Cincinnati game)

3) UM......5-2... .714

4) FSU.....4-3... .571

5) UCF.....2-5... .286

6) FAU.....2-5... .286

7) FIU.....0-7... .000

Guest r_to_the_izzo

FSU had what 4 first round draft picks on D last year? They're starting 4 true freshman on D. Weatheford is a sophomore and is looking like he has turned into a real QB. FSU will be fine next year, UM I can't say the same thing for.

Also, I dont know why you guys still insist we will out recruit UF/FSU/UM. Their classes will still be well ahead of ours.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  188

I don't know how this happened.  I click on my favorite site (USF message board) and some how it looks like I landed on the FSU message board.

I don't give a damm about FSU. I'm a BULLS fan.

• Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  1,254

FSU had what 4 first round draft picks on D last year? They're starting 4 true freshman on D. Weatheford is a sophomore and is looking like he has turned into a real QB. FSU will be fine next year, UM I can't say the same thing for.

Also, I dont know why you guys still insist we will out recruit UF/FSU/UM. Their classes will still be well ahead of ours.

Weatherford? Are you kidding me? He reminds me of another Rix. Yesterday just confirmed how overrated he was. He makes very bad decisions, and the only good plays he makes are throwing it up to 8 foot Greg Carr. I've never believed in this kid. Look at his TD-INT ratio. The only reason it was 1 last year was because he'll throw 5 TDs against teams like Duke and The Citadel.

As for Miami being done for. I wouldn't say that so fast. You have to realize they had half of their starters on the bench. You take away half of our team's starters and I guarantee we play a close one agaisnt Duke. Bottom line is they won the game and are still in the running for the Coastal division. F$U is definitely done for though.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

you can tell which bulls were nole fans before the bulls came along and which bulls were canes fans before the bulls came along.

you can talk all the noles, canes stuff you want.  just not the gators and as long as you are in full agreement that you would root for the bulls in any game against any team.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

you can tell which bulls were nole fans before the bulls came along and which bulls were canes fans before the bulls came along.

you can talk all the noles, canes stuff you want.  just not the gators and as long as you are in full agreement that you would root for the bulls in any game against any team.

heh, that is true.  although I am #2 a FSU fan, I would argue that joe pa should keep his job for awhile too because he won a BCS game last year.  ksquire was fairly objective as well, because miami does still have a shot at their division but FSU is currently in LAST PLACE in their division.  would have loved for Duke to win that game though since miami should have punished their players more.