• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pasco County Watch Party

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

If you are in Pasco County, be sure to join a growing contingent of Bulls fans at the new Buffalo Wild Wings in Trinity.  It is located off SR 54 at Duck Slough Rd.  There were 25-30 fans there for the UNC game, and is a great spot to watch football.  They have 7 or 8 big screens, with many more smaller tvs.  They put the sound on for the UNC game and there was lots of cheering etc going on throughout the game.  

How do we get this to be an official watch party?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

Where is "Duck Slough Rd?"

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,096

Where is "Duck Slough Rd?"

Between Gunn Hwy and Little Rd. on SR 54.  The address is:

10936 State Route 54

New Port Richey, FL 34655

Plug it in to any map website (Mapquest, Google Maps) to get directions from your location.

Or go here and click on get directions:

http://buffalo.know-where.com/buffalowildwings/cgi/selection?map.x=0&map.y=0&mapid=US&lang=en&design=default&place=34655

I live about 2 miles from this place, awesome food and good atmosphere....I'm glad to see a Bulls party so close to my home..LOL

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139

The Pinellas County Alumni Chapter sponsors the one at Capogna's... They give us freebies and we get the Alumni society new members...

Bulls Club might be able to help as well, Talk to Eric Soncrant.  He's good peeps.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  117

Pinellas County Alumni Chapter and the Bulls Club co-sponsor the watch party at LRS at Tyrone.  Both groups provide us with door prizes and info to give away.  Eric helped us a great deal in getting this one up and running and we really appreciate his help!  Come on by and get loud with us in cheering on our Bulls!

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

Bullman3:

Give me a call in the office (813) 974-3481 and I'll help you get some stuff for your watch party.  We want to start paying more attention to the Pasco area now that we are back to being fully staffed so I may ask you some questions about the county as well.

Eric

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,096

Bullman3:

Give me a call in the office (813) 974-3481 and I'll help you get some stuff for your watch party.  We want to start paying more attention to the Pasco area now that we are back to being fully staffed so I may ask you some questions about the county as well.

Eric

If you need to know any info about Pasco (specifcally West Pasco), I could answer to the best of my ability as well.