• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BE fans, gotta root for my 2nd team...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

this weekend, the 'Huskers, cuz they are playing the Longhorns at noon Sat.  If the Huskers can knock off the 'Horns, UL moves to No. 5. behind WVU making there matchup a No. 4 vs No. 5. if both continue to win.  Remember the higher both BE teams are ranked the better the possibility the BE gets two BCS bowls which would be Mega cash for the Bulls.  So NU is a big allie of the BE this weekend.  The game is on TV too.  I checked the Brighthouse guide yesterday during the Bucs game.

BTW has anyone seen the UL schedule, four weeks in a row, WVU, @Rutgers, USF & @Pitt.  OUCH!  :o  Nov. is brutal for them.  And Pitt may be ranked coming into RJS.  They are the top team "getting votes" but they play Rutgers this coming week at home at noon.  Gonna need to split the TV screen Sat.

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

This brings up the fact that the Big East really is wide open. West Virginia is the favorite, and Louisville is the contender, but if certain things happen Rutgers, Pitt, and USF are all in the hunt for that title. Not saying that it will happen, but it certainly is a possibility.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

OR we could all beat up each other and the rest of the country keeps the same opinion of the conference... :-/

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

OR we could all beat up each other and the rest of the country keeps the same opinion of the conference... :-/

which would be BS, because the SEC claims they are the best conference each year and just beat each other, but i'm sure with the big east people would say different things.  but whatever, when we run the table (heh) we'll be ranked high enough to make it respectable

• Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  1,254

It's tough...I hate both Texas and the CornSuckers. But I'll have to go with NU since it helps us, and they are the underdog.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  165

Go Huskers!