• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Very Happy the Gators Lost

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  243
  • Days Won:  0

Gator Haters unite. I agree, I root for a Florida loss ALWAYS. Too many "adopted" Gator fans in the Bay area. If you went there, fine. If your relative went there, maybe. If you've got no direct ties to UF and you want to root for a college football team and you live here, root for USF. (And not as your No. 2 team either).

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

Gator Haters unite. I agree, I root for a Florida loss ALWAYS. Too many "adopted" Gator fans in the Bay area. If you went there, fine. If your relative went there, maybe. If you've got no direct ties to UF and you want to root for a college football team and you live here, root for USF. (And not as your No. 2 team either).

I follow what you are saying but why does that necessarily mean I need to hate them? Wy do you hate them? What did that school ever do to you personally?

I don't get that.

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

I follow what you are saying but why does that necessarily mean I need to hate them? Wy do you hate them? What did that school ever do to you personally?

I don't get that.

I think what he's getting at is he hates the gayturd fans...and when they lose it hurts them so it makes us happy!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

well that isn't changing how I look at them losing. It has as much impact on me as Georgia losing to Vandy. I just don't really much care what happens.

but hey-- that's me. I don't let Gator fans bother me at all.

^ that's you...i know they annoyed the heck out of me when I lived down there. Especially the ones that wore gator crap around OUR campus.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I don't get that.

This is the read i get from most people who hate any of the big 3.  Some fan of one of the schools made fun of the bulls and called the bulls a low level program or something to that effect and they got mad had no retort because we havent accomplished very much YET in our short history.  So now they hate that school and its fans because someone gave them the ribbing that comes with being a high level college football fan and mixed it with a heavy dose of truth.  You caring about them losing and celebrating it only gives them ammo when they accuse you and this program of having an inferiority complex.  Like Mike G you should careless about what they do unless we are playing them, or it has a direct effect on what bowl we go to.  

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

i think i can legitimately say that I was VERY happy to see the gaytors lose

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

They still beat your Vols RT, at home none the less.

It was my mother's 50th birthday (she's a Gator alum) needless to say she was very depressed Saturday night.

I am not a Gator fan, but I usually don't root against them as my whole family went to school there. The don't root against the Bulls in return...however, in 2010 everything changes.

I'd love to play them sooner, i.e. a BCS bowl.

I don't have anything per say against the gator fans that actually attended...it's mostly the obnoxious redneck fans that never went to any school touting THEIR gators

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I don't have anything per say against the gator fans that actually attended...it's mostly the obnoxious redneck fans that never went to any school touting THEIR gators

So according to this reasoning you can only be a fan of a particular college if you went there, and you pretty much cant be a college football fan if you didnt go to college?  Pretty stupid if you ask me.