• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

STAMPEDE AND VOTE FOR SUNDOLLS!!!  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  473
  • Days Won:  0

Well, it's only Round 3. Even if the Sunbelt wins this one, she still has to compete against the winners of the other rounds. If Heather does not win, hopefully that cheater from the Sunbelt will be knocked out by the other contestants.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  509

INJUSTICE!

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433

Well, it's only Round 3. Even if the Sunbelt wins this one, she still has to compete against the winners of the other rounds. If Heather does not win, hopefully that cheater from the Sunbelt will be knocked out by the other contestants.

Right...but even still, I think she would still be featured in the preview magazine next year.  Not a bad deal.

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Can still get wild-card slot. After the 4 round winners, the two with the highest number of votes move on as well.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  567
  • Days Won:  1

So the real question is that if there was a script used for this N. Texas girl in round 3, will they set up the script to vote for her in round for and all the subsequent rounds?  I experimented last night to see what I thought might be happeneing.  I noticed as I refreshed the page, nothing happened.  HOWEVER, when a vote was cast for Heather, almost as if automatic, a vote or 2 was cast for N. Texas girl.  I then cast my vote for Heather again and N. Texas girl got a vote as well.  Then I refreshed a few times and no one got any votes.  So I am not sure if that means that the script was set up to add a vote each time someone else got a vote.

Wonder if that's possible.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  473

I have voted for Heather first thing in the morning (around 8am when I get to work) and Caris did not go up at all. But it could be that the script is only running part of the day, so your observation may be correct.

Did you try voting for any of the other contestants to see if Caris went up with any vote, or just in relation to Heather's votes?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  567
  • Days Won:  1

Whenever I vote for ANYONE it seems that that SunBelt chiquita gets a vote.