• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thursday Night at work

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  0

sorry i didnt post this earlier, ive been busy

I was working behind the counter at publix when this really tall dude came up and handed me a western union form, i looked at the name on the form and looked up in complete shock because it was Amarri Jackson!

HOLY CRAP!

He's a really nice guy, i talked to him a little bit while i printed and cashed out his check...

Im still in shock about it...its not really a big deal when you consider hes just another student, but man i was starstruck...

I hadnt been that starstuck since I went to work out at the gym at 6:00AM last semester and Jim Levitt opened the door... :D

my girlfriend doesn't get why i think it's such a big deal, but its awesome when you meet these guys in normal life situations...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  135

I hear ya

I ran into Kawika Mitchell one time in Publix and I was the same way...there are not that many people I would feel "starstruck" around

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

you should go to the basketball courts at the USF gym in the offseason if you wanna see some of the guys.  amarri is nice guy.  good bball player too

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,593
  • Days Won:  29

My friend that coaches basketball said that Amarri seemed like a good guy.

Thanx 4 the story.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  545

Amarri is awesome.  I was wearing my SBC shirt one day in subway and he was in front of me in line.  He turned around and thanked us for coming out no matter what and let us know that they hear us down there.  He talked with me for a while and is really a cool guy.  He still sees me around campus and will say whats up to me.  He is def one of the nicest guys (not athlete but anyone) that I have ever met.