• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

GrothE hurt, Julmist in

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

julmiste doesn't deserve the boos though.  and 1 series doesnt say much.

He deserved every single one, and more.

ok, so you boo a guy that is coming in to replace an injured player?  please explain that to me.  the guy lost his job the first game of this season and has done nothing but cheer on grothe and the rest of the team from the sidelines.  so what he struggled last year, you yourself admit he's our backup and should have been in.  just explain to me how that deserves a boo.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

perhaps this is an area where message boards do a disservice to the game itself. All these people hashing the game and expressing opinions tends to get them very emotional. An internet fight about how "PJ sucks" etc turns into someone booing the very mention of his name.

Let me ask you this Shoop-- do you BOO Pat when he walks out to the middle of the field for the coin toss? I mean-- he's on the field and you find that so offensive that you boo him immediately.

what's that-- oh it's a special ciricumstance where he is fulfilling his duties as a captain? OH-- I see. SO that is different from having Grothe being taken off the field and him having to come in to fulfill his duties.

Let the past go for crying out loud. You guys and your bitter memories of things that these kids let you down about. Why don't we trash the coaches house while we're at it like they do when Ampipe loses.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

interesting take from the peanut gallery on this one

What I saw was PJ (and his name is JULMISTE, not Jewelmiste)

come in and generate 16 yards of production in 3 plays.

The problem was that the holding penalty that started that series

made us start at 1st and 20.

anyway---

here are some pics of the injury-- the more pertinent information

for this topic:

the tackle when Grothe hurt his ankle

img8068ax0.jpg

they examine the ankle

img8077xj4.jpg

Grothe surrounded by trainers

img8078yw5.jpg

bump

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

perhaps this is an area where message boards do a disservice to the game itself. All these people hashing the game and expressing opinions tends to get them very emotional. An internet fight about how "PJ sucks" etc turns into someone booing the very mention of his name.

Let me ask you this Shoop-- do you BOO Pat when he walks out to the middle of the field for the coin toss? I mean-- he's on the field and you find that so offensive that you boo him immediately.

what's that-- oh it's a special ciricumstance where he is fulfilling his duties as a captain? OH-- I see. SO that is different from having Grothe being taken off the field and him having to come in to fulfill his duties.

Let the past go for crying out loud. You guys and your bitter memories of things that these kids let you down about. Why don't we trash the coaches house while we're at it like they do when Ampipe loses.

mikeg- do you need a diaper change every 2 hours?you drone on  like an infant

pj will get booed everytime leavitt puts him on the field.deal with it.

this message board is great

why are you so negative?