• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My take on Kyle Bronson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, she's a nut...but can we please let go of Bronson? He's not here. He won't ever be back here and weather or not we'd be any better with him doesn't matter. Case closed.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

What about Greenberg?  Can we have some more "we miss Greenie" posts?  Maybe that will help wean some of these more nostalgiac types...

179484_sethgreenberg2.JPG

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,420
  • Days Won:  43

About Greenberg. Does anyone on this board watch the show Prison Break?? If so, there is a certain actor on that show that reminds me of Seth. He looks like Seth with just a tad more hair. I could not believe that it was not Seth becuase they have a stricking resembalence. I am talking about the character that has the plot of killing the mayor and possibly the mayor's daughter on that show. If anyone can post a pic of that actor, it would be kind of funny.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  0

We can make fun of all of this all we want, but we have to realise that Bronson at least made some FGs here and there.

BTW, we all acknowledged his kicking here (11 of 16 FGs), he certainly could have been kicking for USF again.  But he quit.  Perhaps he got bad advice from his inner circle (very believable).

No one has knocked Bronson, just that wacky tale-telling tbdangel that has filled our board and the Armadillo board with disingenuous ********.

Amen, my thoughts to Mrs. Marinovich, er, Bronson from the other string, in case she missed it (big friday night of hitting the sauce at the trailer and reading the internet on dial-up may have blurred her vision).....Get lost, mom, smash the sour grapes back in your vodka glass and you and Mama Harrison Beck should detox and live a life and accordingly let your young lads balls drop a little lower in their sacks like they're supposed to as young men.  Nice morals and class to teach your kids.  Freaking grow up, you hag, cheer for your own team on your own board. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadios.