• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My take on Kyle Bronson

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

He is not good. He was benched at Texas State. He is 2-4 on the year on FG attempts. He has missed Extra points.

Is he better than what we have now? YES. But we can do better than Kyle Bronson. Lets go out a recruit a good kicker.

FYI Kyle Bronson's mom is on the Texas State message board (I was surprised they have one) crying because her son got benched. Below is her post.

I wonder why Bailiff gave up so soon on kicker Kyle Bronson??? He kicked a 49 and a 25 yd FG..He missed a 44 and I thnk 46 ..He was backed up due to penalities on the offense teams ...Why give up on your starter so soon...?? What does this say about loyality and confidence in your players??

BRONSON QUIT. We are better off with out him.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501
  • Days Won:  0

His mom is going to kick your ass!   ::)

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I feel so sorry for her...

http://bobcatfans.com/forums/search.php?search_author=tdbangel&sid=29cf6652453cb982d98aad03ce6fb059

That's her list of posts...

In her earliest posts (She even plays dumb about Bronson) after pleading his case for him at USF...

We have a div 1 kicker Placekicker....I hear he has a strong leg from Florida...Any information???

And here's a gem:

you sound like a frustrated father of the 2nd string PK???????????? and by the way 7 points in a total of 13 sounds like praise enough....the rest of the team has to perform......You can depend on the kicker to win the game for you when you have dropped passes, fumbles in the enzone and unable to get the ball across the 1 yd line in all 3 past games....Horrible performance by all...oh yea, my only interest in texas state football, prior player from years past....

Sounds frustrated?

I promised myself I wouldn't get involved today, but this was far too tempting...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,633
  • Days Won:  424

83, why couldn't you have put your take on Bronson on one of the other threads about him rather than start a brand new one to address it?

Who do you think you are, jfcohio???    ;)

LOL!

I'm thinking of patching them all together anyway...

The poor kid (Bronson) has got to be emabarassed by all this.

I feel so sorry for her...

http://bobcatfans.com/forums/search.php?search_author=tdbangel&sid=29cf6652453cb982d98aad03ce6fb059

That's her list of posts...

In her earliest posts (She even plays dumb about Bronson) after pleading his case for him at USF...

We have a div 1 kicker Placekicker....I hear he has a strong leg from Florida...Any information???

And here's a gem:

you sound like a frustrated father of the 2nd string PK???????????? and by the way 7 points in a total of 13 sounds like praise enough....the rest of the team has to perform......You can depend on the kicker to win the game for you when you have dropped passes, fumbles in the enzone and unable to get the ball across the 1 yd line in all 3 past games....Horrible performance by all...oh yea, my only interest in texas state football, prior player from years past....

Sounds frustrated?

I promised myself I wouldn't get involved today, but this was far too tempting...

Why are you stalking that poor woman????

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501
  • Days Won:  0

This is a good one as well...

Sorry...I think University of South Florida is DIV I A...Sounds like our kicking game is set...good deal..

lol.  I think?  

And why does she always post like this...I mean...do you not know what other punctuation to use...or are you using a variation of smazza?...just wondering...

And why does she always post like this...I mean...do you not know what other punctuation to use...or are you using a variation of smazza?...just wondering...

I do that a little too often myself ... I'll reevalute my position.

Hey I love ellipses... don't make this about ellipses...even when improperly used...got it?