• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

5 Question Friday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

1.  Time first adult beverage will be consumed in the name of USF Football today.

2.  Brand & flavor of your favorite beverage to toast to an impending Bull victory?

3.  Do you boo the visiting team when they enter the stadium?  If not, what the F is wrong with you?

4.  Do you bring binoculars to the game and if yes is it for football plays or the cheerleaders and Sundolls?

5.  What are you gonna do on Saturday/tomorrow w/o USF Football in late Sept.?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

1.  Time first adult beverage will be consumed in the name of USF Football today.

Going dry today ...  

2.  Brand & flavor of your favorite beverage to toast to an impending Bull victory?

Cold Beer

3.  Do you boo the visiting team when they enter the stadium?  If not, what the F is wrong with you?

Yes, unless it impeeds on my cheering for the BULLS !

4.  Do you bring binoculars to the game and if yes is it for football plays or the cheerleaders and Sundolls?

ZOOM on the camera ... for both  8-)

Watch the other college games.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  118

Right now. Mark it down as 2:52pm

Bacardi and Diet Coke

Abso-f**king-lutely. No disrespect, just pure,clean fun 8-)

No, but if I did I would be checking out the USF players buttocks.

Sleep in, watch some other football games, get drunk. Obli di Obli dah... life goes on.

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212

12:01 am

Red Seal ale

3.  Do you boo the visiting team when they enter the stadium?  If not, what the F is wrong with

you?

Yes

No.  have to use naked eyes to view cheerleaders.

Catch up on sleep and watch football.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  698

1) 5:05 I get out of work at 5 and it will take me 5 min. to get to the store to pick up some beer for the ride to the game

2)PowerBomb- Jack and RedBull mix

3)Heck Yes! Use to give them the double middle fingers, but since I have moved from student section, I am just boooing

4)No

5)Yard work, it has been overlooked since the season has started

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

Probably about 6:00, 7 & 7

See Item #1

Yes, and quite often extend the right hand of fellowship...one finger at a time.

Yes, I eyeball the plays, Mrs. Robinson uses them to look for her friends, find interesting men along the sidelines, and back in the day search out the total number of Grammaticas around the stadium

Park myself in front of the TV and watch every other game. Just being honest, I've missed some good football due to USF tailgating and ticket holding responsibilities.

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

1.  I'll say roughly 10:45 PM.  I have two softball games at 8:30 and 9:30 that I can't miss.  So I won't get to Hooters until basically after the game.  I'll Tivo the game to watch tomorrow.

2.  Normally Bud Light, but any cold beer will do in a pinch (except for Coors Light)

3.  Yes I boo the other team.  Not vicously but to be heard for certain.

4.  Yes, bring binocs for both the team and the ladies.

5.  Possibly go to Clemson to tailgate with some friends and watch as much college football on the satellite.

Guest R_to_the_izzo

Just cracked it open.

Today: Bud Select

BOO, chant over-rated, that kinda thing.

No, front row seats.

Driving to Mobile Alabam to deliver a car, getting paid $400.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Going dry today ...  

Well ... the late meeting we had 2nite is rescheduled 4 2morrow. Going to the store now to get some SKOL  8-)

skol.JPG

skol_fountain.preview.jpg

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

ET, thought you drank that BULL beer down there?