• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lost to perennial football powerhouse Kansas...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468
  • Days Won:  0

...before heading into Big East play. Nostradumbass's prediction not looking

so weird now, is it?   ::)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R_to_the_izzo
...before heading into Big East play. Nostradumbass's prediction not looking

so weird now, is it?   ::)

Your an idiot. Why do you post here? My bet still stand. If we win 7 games you donate $150 to this site. If we don't I buy piece of crap you call "art".

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  19

Would you prefer to play us in hoops?   There your perennial powerhouse comment might be more warranted.  We are not a good football team, but I don't think we are as bad as some of you evidently thought.  Especially at home, you have to bring your A game to beat us.  

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

Would you prefer to play us in hoops?   There your perennial powerhouse comment might be more warranted.  We are not a good football team, but I don't think we are as bad as some of you evidently thought.  Especially at home, you have to bring your A game to beat us.  

No way in hell do we want to play you in basketball.  Its funny their football team isnt good and its our best sport and they still beat us.  USF fans wake up and smell the coffee.  We think very small minded.  Have we have hit our peak in football? will we ever advance?  I hope this isnt the top of the road, smazza has me believing our coaches are terrible at recruiting.  We need to compete at our competitions levels and be good at something.  Please just one sport besides soccer and volleyball.  How about a good football or basketball team.  

Would we prefer to play you in hoops? What kind of question is that?

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

Paaaleeeeezzzzz!  The Bulls brought their C+ game and almost won in the final seconds.  Let's not mention the fumble that should not have counted.  KU is corn husk in Tampa.  Bulls win by 14.  McNeese State & FIU had tuffer defenses.  But that kid Como is tuff.  I'll give ya that much.

You are probably right re a game at your house.  We stink on the road.  Let us not forget however that KU's starting quarterback played exactly zero downs.   Adam had done only mop up minutes in one game.  That and the fact that KU had one TD called back and another would be TD resulted in a fumble at the two yard line.  

Kerry is every bit the runner that Grothe is and he is larger.  (Not nearly the poise of Grothe).  For a frosh, your QB is something to watch.  And #51 on you D is one of the better ones we will see this year.  That said, if Kerry Meier played, I would take KU and the 14 thank you.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  173

PLEASE--- mods-- ban this total douche nozzle from posting on our site-- he is  aworthless bag of douche who adds nothing but negativity and as far as I can tell-- IS NOT A USF BULLS FAN.

If I have to, I will beat the living crap ot of him in a cage match to prove he needs to leave our humble confines--- All 6'5" 320 pounds of total horsefeathers that he claims to be that is.

Go AWAY U ***** TROLL

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  173

and I mean that 100%

Touchy aren't we.  For a troll, I have been rather complimentary of the Bulls don't you think?  If I have in any way run down USF, I apologize, for such has not been my intent.  

If trolls on your board wish you well and say, "Beat Rutgers" perhaps I fit that description.  I am not trying to stir up problems.....are you?  Hmmmm.