• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Great Job Pinellas County Alumni Chapter

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

with the watch party it was worth the drive across the bay from Tampa. My wife and I will be making more trips out there. Too bad we lost the **** game

GO BULLS

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

Thanks freak.  Nice to meet you and your wife.  We are glad you came over and even more glad you will be making more trips over.  I got to meet a few other board members and we always talk about getting stickers so we can wear them with our screen names.  Hopefully we can remember so one of these parties people can put faces with screen names.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Freak, it was a real pleasure to meet you and (sorry to say) My wife didn't get the chance to. If I can remember correctly (and I probably can't)

BullFreak, Bishiop of Bulltown, Bullsmainia (the King), WoolyBully(First Sergent of Saturday), T-Man (who just had to bring his boss), ApplePJ, ZBC (The Goods),  _Eats It (w/ Debbie in tow), USFBoB (our adpoted son) and us Mutt & Bubbles were representin'... I know some probably got left out, so remind me all else who showed.

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK, AND AS ALWAYS ........       GO BULLS!!!

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

Now were you guys at Capogna's or Lee Roy Selmon's in Tyrone? My parents went to Lee Roy Selmon's in the Tyrone area and had a great time :)

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  695

We are glad your parents had a great time at LRS. We were at Capogna's Dugout which is the PCAC orginal watch party place.  We are happy that BULLS are everywhere cheering for our USF! Tell them they are always welcome at Capogna's also to be loud and proud!

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

Freak, it was a real pleasure to meet you and (sorry to say) My wife didn't get the chance to. If I can remember correctly (and I probably can't)

BullFreak, Bishiop of Bulltown, Bullsmainia (the King), WoolyBully(First Sergent of Saturday), T-Man (who just had to bring his boss), ApplePJ, ZBC (The Goods),  _Eats It (w/ Debbie in tow), USFBoB (our adpoted son) and us Mutt & Bubbles were representin'... I know some probably got left out, so remind me all else who showed.

Saddly I did not get the chance to meet her maybe next game. Also Mutt dont forget next away game I want to get one of those USF mugs  :)

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

The "_onalds" were there as well!

Always a good time, good work to all that helped set that up.  

See you Friday!  GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Hey Zonald did you win anything?????  Yes I know the answer!

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  117

Now were you guys at Capogna's or Lee Roy Selmon's in Tyrone? My parents went to Lee Roy Selmon's in the Tyrone area and had a great time :)

I am glad your parents had a great time - they won some door prizes as well.  Sorry your study partner messed you up and you had to miss it - we would have liked to meet you!  Maybe you can make it next time if you aren't on the travelling squad.  We had a nice group there, and several said they would bring more people in next time, now that they know we will be having them there.  The entire staff wears USF every Saturday, and the management was very accomodating to us.

Your folks are great people and great fans!!

GO BULLS!!!

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142

Sorry I missed you BullFreak!  I'm glad you and your wife had a good time.  Due to my present condition, Mutt and I will be hosting a watch party at Capogna's for the UNC game, provided it is on TV...since the doc won't let me go to the game.  We'll give details when we know if it will be aired and the time.  As awlays, GO BULLS!!!