• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The PAC10 is a joke!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,407
  • Days Won:  43

I just hoppe USF does not agree to play any of those teams if the PAC10 does not make changes to how they run their football games. The PAC10 is the only BCS conference that has to use their own officials when they are playing a home out of conference game. No wonder Oklahoma got screwed. Bob Stoops has stated that he will cancel his road against at Washington in 2008 if the PAC 10 does not make changes. Heck, I am willling to bet that most school are now going to not even deal with the PAC10 because of this officiating issue. To add insult to injury, the PAC10 just annouced that the suspended officials will be doing the Southern Cal vs Arizona game because they say they dont have enough officials. You mean to tell me a BCS conference like the PAC10 does not have alternate officials waiting to step in for cases like this. What a joke, I am glad that I dont see any of those PAC10 teams on USF's schedule.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501
  • Days Won:  0

New Rule: If the scoreboard says you lost, you lost. That's not going to change. Take an hour to vent postgame, then try to regain your sanity. Do not diminish your quality of life -- and the quality of life of those around you -- by spewing for days about the refs who cheated your team, the flagrant league bias against your team or the complete lack of class displayed by the team that beat your team. Your team l-o-s-t. Try to deal.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

New Rule: If the scoreboard says you lost, you lost. That's not going to change. Take an hour to vent postgame, then try to regain your sanity. Do not diminish your quality of life -- and the quality of life of those around you -- by spewing for days about the refs who cheated your team, the flagrant league bias against your team or the complete lack of class displayed by the team that beat your team. Your team l-o-s-t. Try to deal.

Well said Zonald! If this had been a sham call as the clock ran out I'd have mroe sympathy.

1st Oklahoma gave up a long TD pass that they could have stopped

2nd Oklahoma had an makable FG blocked.

I hate whem people sit there and do the well if _____ hadn't dropped that pass that would be 7 more and we would have probably won...GUESS WHAT...It didn't happen. Sorry things happen in a game and what separates the great teams (USC) from the good teams (Oklahoma) is being able to overcome those negatives be it caused by the team or by the officials.

Yes it sucks to lose that way, and they have a right to be pissed. However, this whole reaction from OK fans/staff/administration is just stupid. Move on, win the rest of your games and you still have a shot at winning the title.  The pollsters dropped them 2 spots despite the fact that they lost the game when they had chances to still win.

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Well in comparision to the SEC, ACC,  and Big 10....the Pac-10 has been a joke for a long time.....regardless of their refs.

This thread reminds me.....Get Up, ah Git Git Git Down

67_flav.jpg

Ya Boy!

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212
  • Days Won:  0

Weren't those CUSA officials at the UCF game?

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I just hoppe USF does not agree to play any of those teams if the PAC10 does not make changes to how they run their football games. The PAC10 is the only BCS conference that has to use their own officials when they are playing a home out of conference game. No wonder Oklahoma got screwed. Bob Stoops has stated that he will cancel his road against at Washington in 2008 if the PAC 10 does not make changes. Heck, I am willling to bet that most school are now going to not even deal with the PAC10 because of this officiating issue. To add insult to injury, the PAC10 just annouced that the suspended officials will be doing the Southern Cal vs Arizona game because they say they dont have enough officials. You mean to tell me a BCS conference like the PAC10 does not have alternate officials waiting to step in for cases like this. What a joke, I am glad that I dont see any of those PAC10 teams on USF's schedule.

OK used  big 12 officials for their first two home games

i dont remember big east playing any pac 10 teams and i dont think they really want to.

the pac 10 says thanks for caring but make sure you(big east) dont get bcs pulled from YOU

yeah what a bad thing usf playing  a pac 10 team.instead usf will play elam.wollard and sanford.ARE YOU SERIOUS?????

THANK GOD ManyY PEOPLE outside usf doesnt read this nonsense they will think all of us are morons

someone from usf is making fun of the pac 10.what a laugher!

usc has gone to three straight NC games and will probably be going to a fourth.

Well said Zonald! If this had been a sham call as the clock ran out I'd have mroe sympathy.

1st Oklahoma gave up a long TD pass that they could have stopped

2nd Oklahoma had an makable FG blocked.

I hate whem people sit there and do the well if _____ hadn't dropped that pass that would be 7 more and we would have probably won...GUESS WHAT...It didn't happen. Sorry things happen in a game and what separates the great teams (USC) from the good teams (Oklahoma) is being able to overcome those negatives be it caused by the team or by the officials.

Yes it sucks to lose that way, and they have a right to be pissed. However, this whole reaction from OK fans/staff/administration is just stupid. Move on, win the rest of your games and you still have a shot at winning the title.  The pollsters dropped them 2 spots despite the fact that they lost the game when they had chances to still win.

WELL SAID

BOB STOOPS IN ANOTHER FORMER KANSAS ST CRY BABY

Guest R_to_the_izzo

Smazza your man crush on Pete Carrol and USC is sickening. Why do you even bother posting here? So you can keep a steady lead on the post count?