• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Coker to be fired???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

according to Foxsports radio, the Hurricanes will announce tomorrow at a press conference that Coker will be fired.  don't know how true this is, but its still crazy to think about.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

yea its coming.  i would be shocked if it happened in the middle of the season.  but i doubt he is gonna be back next year.  a lot of the former players are speaking out against Coker.  even before this last loss.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

Miami fans, are used to winning seasons, and beating FSU every year.  They have lost to the Noles twice in a row now, and I don't know when that has ever happened before.  The loses have just been coming down on this team lately.  Coker, won a National Championship, but it was with Butch Davis's players.  With the players he has recruited, nothing has happened, and they have gone down in National rep.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I don't believe it. Unless Coker decided to step down in the last few hours, he was going to be given the rest of the season. They can still win the ACC and are only 3 games in.

If he get's fired tommorrow I'll be shocked.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

yea like i said, i would be really shocked if he gets canned after 3 games (2 against national powerhouses)  miami will still finish probably 9-4

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

Miami really blew it by losing that game at home to FSU. I knew going into this year that Miami would have a hard time being able to hang with UL on the road if they didnt have their offense in gear.  So a loss to UL really didnt surprise me there. I was just shocked that Miami didnt play better against FSU. Now we see that FSU has not been doing well either which makes that loss look even worse.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

FSU beat Miami 5 years in a row starting in 96 I believe, before Miami beat FSU 5 years (6 times).

hum...miami won 2000-2004 with 6 wins, so it must have been 95-99, but yeah, 5 in a row before miami's streak before FSU's new streak.

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

he hasnt been fired yet?

why should miami tolerate a drop in performance?