• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MavTechBULL2 is BAAAAAAAAAAACK!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709
  • Days Won:  0

First of all, that was one hell of a game.  What it should have been last year.

I know most of you will get pissed at this but I really think we did more to LOSE the game than you guys did to WIN.

Either way, a bet is a bet and I know you guys didn't think I was going to run away (although some of you want me to).

I was happy with how UCF played for the most part.  The defense was decent although Grothe was exceleent at running the ball.  I thought Moffett had an awful game and that was the difference.

I doubt any of you can say there is much difference between us at this point.  And both teams are only going to get better.

Another year of this crap I have to put up with?  Crap....

OH NO, WE SUCK AGAIN!

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Way to be a man about it, i can only hope the rest of the UCFers that posted here can do the same.  Also we did alot to lose this game too, you guys just couldnt take advantage.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

I know most of you will get pissed at this but I really think we did more to LOSE the game than you guys did to WIN.

Yeah the way you ran in that botched punt for a TD really hurt you guys...

We took the game from you, but almost gave it right back.  The game I saw (I missed the first half) didn't look like UCF could do much right until we played a soft defense towards the end of the second half.

Good luck in C-DOA.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Either way, a bet is a bet and I know you guys didn't think I was going to run away (although some of you want me to).

I was happy with how UCF played for the most part.  The defense was decent although Grothe was exceleent at running the ball.  I thought Moffett had an awful game and that was the difference.

I doubt any of you can say there is much difference between us at this point.  And both teams are only going to get better.

OH NO, WE SUCK AGAIN!

Like I posted on the other board, I knew that you would not run, you proved that last year.  No one will confuse you with STK.

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

OH NO, WE SUCK AGAIN!

Wow... I know nothing of the bet but as far as UCF beat themselves?  That has to be the most absurd comment I have ever read.  I cannot think of a single stupid play you guys made all day.  UCF wanted to test our corners and they did, gave them one TD and two interceptions.  About the only thing I can think you are talking about is the missed field goal.  Please be a bit more specific, cause unless you mean that UCF beat themselves by just not being as talented I have no clue what you are talking about.  As mentioned earlier, our punter basically gave you a TD late in the game.

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261

Come on.  We let you stay in it.  Had Randolph not dropped the TD pas in the 1stQtr and we went up 14-0 like we should've you would've been blow out.  Then the very next series we drop an easy 3rd down conversion to put the D right back on the field.  Those 2 plays saved your day almost as much as us having to play our 3rd and 4th string RBs.

It was a good game but by no means should've it been this close.

Well, lets see:

First drive, you guys did not stop us at all.  We get inside the 20 (or close) and get two consecutive holding penalties to drive us back to midfield.  And BTW, the penalties were not because Moffett was going to get hit.

Moffett's interceptions were simply stupid.

Moffett continually missed open receivers in the end zone.

Running into the punter at the end of the half.  We had the ball at your 40 yard line.  Instead, you ran out the clock.

Last posession, Moffett TWICE misses a WIDE OPEN Mike Walker on out patterns.  Luckily we made the 4th down after that.  But those misses let the air out.

That is simply from the top of my head.

Yes, the punter did screw up the snap.  It wasn't perfect but he still should have had it.

Grothe played very well.  I was impressed.  It was the experience QB that made all the mistakes.

Come on.  We let you stay in it.  Had Randolph not dropped the TD pas in the 1stQtr and we went up 14-0 like we should've you would've been blow out.  Then the very next series we drop an easy 3rd down conversion to put the D right back on the field.  Those 2 plays saved your day almost as much as us having to play our 3rd and 4th string RBs.

It was a good game but by no means should've it been this close.

Well, we'll just agree to disagree.  I do agree with the plays you mention but we had many open receivers in the endzone and the ball was not delivered correctly.

Coulda woulda shoulda.

We lost.  But it was an incredible game.

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261

True.  Could've, would've, should've.

I guess we could add.....if if's and but's were candy and nuts, every day would be Christmas.