• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We are not a good football team...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

this is still anybodys game.... but 1 thing is sure... there is no big 4 in fla...  :'(  neither of us are anywhere near the big 3.

I think we knew that going in. It's going to take a long while for that to occur.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  50
  • Days Won:  0

Its not good when your QB is by far your leading rusher AND you are not an option team...

Let's get this kid some help!

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

this is still anybodys game.... but 1 thing is sure... there is no big 4 in fla...  :'(  neither of us are anywhere near the big 3.

I was inclined to agree, until I realized that Miami is going to be 1-2, with a currently embarassing loss to UL.  Mighty Troy nearly taking out FSU brings questions up as well.  It's not that USF and UCF caught up as much as wtf happened to the "big 3".  They're big nothing.  The only Florida team with a single impressive victory right now is Florida, and I hate UF.

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369

cannot stop the run and cannot run the football...anyone who knows anything about football knows you aren't going to win like that...

I take 3 ugly wins over 2 pretty wins and a loss any day.  

I don't want to sound like E.T. (though I do enjoy reading his optimistic posts) but this team has a lot of promise in my opinion.  We have improved dramatically today.  No we are not as good as we need to be yet, but if we played games one and two the way we played game three then the third string team would have played the entire second half.  If this team keeps improving I think they could suprise some big east teams.  

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565

The team does have a lot of promise and potential. We know how to win close games and that will come in handy later on in the season during Big East play.

I think most of us expected to be 3-0 at this point. I'm sure no one of us expected us to get there the way we have, but the BOTTOM LINE IS THAT WE ARE 3-0. That is all that matters.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  22

...fortunately neither is UCF.

-chris