• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

SG PROVIDED A SERVICE and should be thanked

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  566
  • Days Won:  0

My other question is, when and who did you guys tell that there were tickets on sale on Monday??

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I know you were joking Pulpit, I was just making the obvious observation.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

OK...SG needs to get over themselves, if you guys cant see how the tickets were handled was wrong, then I dont know what to say...A buzz for the game?? Cmon now, everyone knows about this game, were you turned away for tickets, no bc you are in a student orginization, sorry to all of those that cant afford a 30 dollar ticket or dont have over 20 friends that goes to this school, it sucks to be you...I am just so frustrated on how you guys did this soooooo well, there was a million ways you guys could have done this...And dont give me the crap that we couldnt change it on the second day, please, tell people to get off their butts and stand in line like the rest of us who didnt get tickets...Again though, great job on getting the tickets in the first place, cant disagree w that, but you guys can keep throwing all the same crap out there, bottom line is there should have been a cap...

exatcly and like i stated in another thread every restaurant provides service, you dont compliment the ones you go to who give you bad service do you?  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

Please, comapring Sg to FEMA is a but rediculous. So long as the tickets are use I have NO problem with them selling 250 seats.

I haven't seen any tickets for sale on Ebay and/or any other site.

Dude, I was joking. The point of the post was that providing a service in and of itself is not laudable. However, the results they obtained in getting 1250 students to the game is. Things could have gone smoother, but I am just happy that we will have 5,000 USF fans at the game now. It will be just like the MCCB, 35,000 fans getting out cheered by 5,000.

From what I understand we bought a few ad's in that rag the Oracle. The Oracle never ran them.

Guest R_to_the_izzo

Flsports fan was one of the many that skipped the line to get his tickets, so he can be all happy about what went down. At least thats the word on the street.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

Please, comapring Sg to FEMA is a but rediculous. So long as the tickets are use I have NO problem with them selling 250 seats.

Dude, I was joking. The point of the post was that providing a service in and of itself is not laudable. However, the results they obtained in getting 1250 students to the game is. Things could have gone smoother, but I am just happy that we will have 5,000 USF fans at the game now. It will be just like the MCCB, 35,000 fans getting out cheered by 5,000.

From what I understand we bought a few ad's in that rag the Oracle. The Oracle never ran them.

Just like FEMA, more finger pointing and a lack of accountability..... ;D

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

I think Spike Lee should do a documentary on the USF/UCF Ticket Debacle...

I am thinking "When The Tickets Sold" as a title.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  566
  • Days Won:  0

OK...so how did anyone know about the tickets on Monday, and that you needed U#'s?? Cause I didnt, but then again Im not in any orginizations or "Greek"

FEMA gives debit cards to "victims" and they use them at strip clubs.

SG sells tickets to students.......

I dont see how the two compare.

OK...so how did anyone know about the tickets on Monday, and that you needed U#'s?? Cause I didnt, but then again Im not in any orginizations or "Greek"

it hasn't been any secret. We spread the word around. The organizations found out. If the Oracle ran our add every one would have found out. The Oracle has an agenda.........