• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Tailgate Information

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

I hope you all don't mind but there are a few different threads with questions on the tailgate this Saturday so I thought I would start this to be the OFFICIAL information thread.  

If you want to register for the pregame tailgate being hosted by USF, please log onto the USF Alumni Association website.  You must register there.

Our tailgate will be under a tent at the TD Waterhouse Center.  According to the map I have in my possession, we will be located between Lot #3 and Lot #4 on the North Side of the facility.  It costs $5 to park there which includes a shuttle to and from the stadium.  These lots are located off of Concord St. between Parramore and Revere Avenue.  The address is 600 W. Amelia St. in Orlando (32801).

The tailgate will have a menu consisting of your favorite BBQ, beer, wine, water and soda.  The USF Cheerleaders will be stopping by to get you fired up as will President Judy Genshaft and Athletic Director Doug Woolard.  If that doesn't get you fired up, come see me!   ;)

The shuttle drop off site is a very short walk from where we are located.  It is on the south side of Lot #3 on the north side of the facility.  It will then drop you off at Church St. which is a short walk to the stadium.  The nearest entrance to the citrus bowl from the drop off site is entrance B.  The shuttle will pick you up after the game in the same location to bring you back to the TD Waterhouse Center.

Also, as was mentioned in an earlier thread let's be courteous despite what happened last year.  Let's show our USF pride with class and dignity despite what I'm guessing will be a non-friendly environment.  Remember to take a deep breath and ignore it.  

If anyone can think of any other questions please let me know.  Thanks and Go Bulls!

Eric

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Eric where at the Citrus Bowl will the "Bus People" be dropped off?   I will be meeting other tailgaters around there so it would be helpful...Thanks.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  894

I know that the AA tailgate is scheduled from 11am-1pm. Any word on if the lots at TD Waterhouse are open any earlier than 11am?

• Content Count:  292

Eric...will transportation be available from TD Waterhouse to the stadium even if you don't buy tickets to the USF tailgate function?

Thanks

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894

Eric...will transportation be available from TD Waterhouse to the stadium even if you don't buy tickets to the USF tailgate function?

Thanks

The shuttle is open to anyone who parks at TD Waterhouse.

Man, and to think I thought I covered everything.  :)

Transportation is available to anyone that parks at the TD Waterhouse, whether you are attending the USF Tailgate or not.  This is a service that I'm guessing they provide every game for anyone that parks their.  Just pay the $5 and you are good to go.

The drop off point will most likely be the same for those on our bus trip.  They usually have one spot for all buses to drop off at.

My friend (a fellow Chippewa alum) with the Golden Knights Club told me the TD Waterhouse lots open at 8 a.m. and the shuttles begin operating at 10:00 a.m.

Keep them coming.

Eric

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

I just want to know where all USF fans are parking so we arent in ememy territory..we will be getting to Orlando around noon..so anyone let me know

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

I know that the AA tailgate is scheduled from 11am-1pm. Any word on if the lots at TD Waterhouse are open any earlier than 11am?

Citrus Bowl lots will open at 8 AM.

Some of the lots will be FULL by 11 AM.

KL

I would reccomend all USF fans parking in lots 3 and 4 on the north side of the TD Waterhouse Center.  I have since found out they don't normally open these lots and run shuttles but when we approached them about our tailgate they decided to offer the service.  So my guess is most Knight fans will park where they normally park which is not the TD Waterhouse Center.

Eric

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

Man, and to think I thought I covered everything.  :)

Transportation is available to anyone that parks at the TD Waterhouse, whether you are attending the USF Tailgate or not.  This is a service that I'm guessing they provide every game for anyone that parks their.  Just pay the $5 and you are good to go.

The drop off point will most likely be the same for those on our bus trip.  They usually have one spot for all buses to drop off at.

My friend (a fellow Chippewa alum) with the Golden Knights Club told me the TD Waterhouse lots open at 8 a.m. and the shuttles begin operating at 10:00 a.m.

Keep them coming.

Eric

$5 per person for the shuttle?  Or it's basically free for as many in your car and $5 to park?