• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Way to go SGA...AGAIN!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

So you guys would rather have created a buzz then made sure our best fans that were willing to actually stand in line and in some if not alot of cases skip class so they could be there to support our program get tickets?  Yes you created a buzz, a buzz that a bunch of students are pretty irate about this whole situation.  You shouldnt be looking at creating a buzz you should be looking at getting the most passionate fans in seats over at the citrus bowl!  How passionate can you be about a program when you arent even willing to stand in line for a ticket?  Mean while all those other kids were standing there wainting in line skipping class work ect just to go and support this program.  Last time i checked the SG was supposed to look out for the good of the ENTIRE student body not just orgs and the greeks.  For all the time i have been at this school it seems as though the SG panders to the greeks and the Orgs to secure their votes and really could careless about the average student at this school.  You telling me to come submit an application is like when people say **** Grothe made a bad throw and someone turns to them and says you get behind center and do it.  That approach gets nothing done but allow the poor performance to continue.  How about instead of being passive aggressive about it and trying to blame us students for not submitting app and running, how about the people that are already there do their jobs and look out for ALL students not just select groups.  Ah yes government in this country federal, student, local, where the politicians only care about you when its time to vote.  Face it no matter how much you say you wanted to create a buzz which you did you guys blew this one and sent alot of passionate fans away while people who dont even care enough to wait in line will have tickets to this game.  Im sure those same fans will be in the stands if we fall behind like the FIU game and not leave for the exits like so many did  ::) .  

Did you get tickets? If not why? Why did you not get in line earlier on day 2? Maybe the policy was flawed. (I am not saying it was or it wasn't) but we cant change it in the middle of a sale. If you wanted the tickets you would have gotten them.

Actually because i have to move my out of my current residence and to a new one on saturday i cant attend this game.  So this has nothing to do with me getting or not getting a ticket for $5 it has to do with a flawed ticket dispersion system that leaves fans that are obviously dedicated to this program out in the cold.  Did SG provide a service? Yes they did it was just a really crappy one.  Every restaurant you go to provides serivice but do you thank the ones that provide crappy ones?  And yes those students who got turned away can get group rates through UCF or a $30 ticket but what about kids that cant afford $30 in addition to parking gas etc?  There are kids in school that dont have a bank account that mommy and daddy dump money into (not saying you do just pointing out not every college student can spare around $50-$70 on a weekend).  Also what are the group minimums to get the group rate through UCF?  What if said student doesnt know enough people to get that rate?  Face it SG messed up, like i said before SG provided a service it was just crappy and short sighted.  

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

So you guys would rather have created a buzz then made sure our best fans that were willing to actually stand in line and in some if not alot of cases skip class so they could be there to support our program get tickets?  Yes you created a buzz, a buzz that a bunch of students are pretty irate about this whole situation.  You shouldnt be looking at creating a buzz you should be looking at getting the most passionate fans in seats over at the citrus bowl!  How passionate can you be about a program when you arent even willing to stand in line for a ticket?  Mean while all those other kids were standing there wainting in line skipping class work ect just to go and support this program.  Last time i checked the SG was supposed to look out for the good of the ENTIRE student body not just orgs and the greeks.  For all the time i have been at this school it seems as though the SG panders to the greeks and the Orgs to secure their votes and really could careless about the average student at this school.  You telling me to come submit an application is like when people say **** Grothe made a bad throw and someone turns to them and says you get behind center and do it.  That approach gets nothing done but allow the poor performance to continue.  How about instead of being passive aggressive about it and trying to blame us students for not submitting app and running, how about the people that are already there do their jobs and look out for ALL students not just select groups.  Ah yes government in this country federal, student, local, where the politicians only care about you when its time to vote.  Face it no matter how much you say you wanted to create a buzz which you did you guys blew this one and sent alot of passionate fans away while people who dont even care enough to wait in line will have tickets to this game.  Im sure those same fans will be in the stands if we fall behind like the FIU game and not leave for the exits like so many did  ::) .  

Did you get tickets? If not why? Why did you not get in line earlier on day 2? Maybe the policy was flawed. (I am not saying it was or it wasn't) but we cant change it in the middle of a sale. If you wanted the tickets you would have gotten them.

Seriously, you could have changed the policy, but choice not to. Don't make it sound like your hands were tied, because there appeared to be very little policy planning that went in to this. YOu guys failed to change the policy and thats why you are getting the flack. I still applaud the effort and getting the students to the game, but take all of the criticism constructively and make changes in the future, thats all. Its all good, especially when the bulls win on Saturday!