• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FIU: Band, fans, dancers, and whoever else came.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  894
  • Days Won:  0

Got any of her ass?

I pulled this from MikeG's gallery. I'll have to see if anyone thought to get their cameras out. This was the chick standing on the end closest to us. I think she was upset cause we kept telling the girl next to her how hot she was.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

There was one of their dancers (long, straight black hair, spanish, kind of on the meatier side) who had moves like a stripper...

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532

I thought their band sounded great.  Their halftime show was much better than the HOT's.  

no disrespect...but that might be the craziest thing I have seen on this board ever...

Opinion... but shameful...  

Whats up with the HOT hate?

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480

I sit on the opposite side of the bands almost exactly between them. HOT was MUCH louder than the FIU band and at half there was no comparison, HOT was bigger, louder and much tighter sounding then FIU. I enjoyed listening to both but FIU was not in the same class at the HOT.

Of course my wife was going nuts with the mismatched cargo pants and shoes lol

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  274

I sit on the opposite side of the bands almost exactly between them. HOT was MUCH louder than the FIU band and at half there was no comparison, HOT was bigger, louder and much tighter sounding then FIU. I enjoyed listening to both but FIU was not in the same class at the HOT.

haha we were yelling at them couldn't you even picked 1 color pant and 1 color shoe???  It was throwing us all off.... ;D

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532

You know... if you sit in front of a 120 member band, you might hear them over anything else.  Whereas... if you sit in front of our 250 member band... you wont hear anything else.  I wish we still sat in the student end zone... but Ray Jay wont move the stairs to the field to the end zone... therefore we would have to go through the concessions stand to get to the field (like we did 2003 and before).  We are trying to save you time in the beer line and get in the stands and start playing asap.

We play the "downs cheers" on OUR 1st, 2nd, and 3rd downs and their 4th down.  BY REQUEST FROM ATHLETICS!  Athletics tells us when to play and when to cut off.... when athetlcis and CJL want us to play... we do... and when they don't.... we don't.  

Simple... arrest them.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480

haha we were yelling at them couldn't you even picked 1 color pant and 1 color shoe???  It was throwing us all off.... ;D

lol yep, that sounds exactly like my wife!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1

Thank you Billy for clearing that up. If you didn't I would of. Oh and we couldn't even here FIU's band so we really didn't know if and when they were playing or not. Well at least I couldn't. The whole night I was wondering if they were even playing at all.

-James- (New Hot Band Member)

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  20

Thank you Billy for clearing that up. If you didn't I would of. Oh and we couldn't even here FIU's band so we really didn't know if and when they were playing or not. Well at least I couldn't. The whole night I was wondering if they were even playing at all.

-James- (New Hot Band Member)

Well they were the only band heard on the ESPN360 broadcast, very clearly.

They definitely should have gone in full gear, don't know what they were thinking.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I only said their halftime show was better.  May be my generation's music!!!

The Hot is great.  We sit opposite the oppsoing team at Ray Jay and always hear the HOT very well.  We cheer them on and have contributed financially as well.