• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PJ's thigh bruise

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  242
  • Days Won:  0

I had a thigh bruise playing football back in HS. Couldn't believe how painful and slow healing that was.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

The crasy thing was, he played afterwards and then went out later - must have really got to him to leave the drive as they were driving for the TD.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

he was hobbling around and it makes sense to me to pull the guy rather than have him playing at less than 100%. Plus Grothe was slated to play the second half regardless. The main winner in all of this? Grant Gregory in mop up duty getting to see the field for the first time.

• Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,734
  • Days Won:  425

he was hobbling around and it makes sense to me to pull the guy rather than have him playing at less than 100%. Plus Grothe was slated to play the second half regardless. The main winner in all of this? Grant Gregory in mop up duty getting to see the field for the first time.

They need to get Gregory as much playing time as possible with the running the first two qb's are doing ...... Wouldn't hurt to try and get Severino in there, too, but the McNeese game should have been the time to do that, but it wasn't feasible. There won't be opportunities from here on

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

PJ will never see a snap at quarterback the rest of the year.  Unless, it's to take a knee or kill the clock

The crasy thing was, he played afterwards and then went out later - must have really got to him to leave the drive as they were driving for the TD.

It was one play later.  On the replay, I saw him at the bottom of the screen limping as the running back was tackled.

PJ will never see a snap at quarterback the rest of the year.  Unless, it's to take a knee or kill the clock

Don't say something so bold.  You can expect PJ to play a lot against FIU, and not just to kill the clock.  CJL will give him more than token snaps -- assuming USF is winning.

• Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,734
  • Days Won:  425

Maybe I'm mistaken but I believe CJL just gave Matt the start for the FIU game. Has he said what the qb rotation will be? Could be a half and a half like McNeese was supposed to be ...

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928

The Future is NOW!

Matt

Matt

Matt