• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF-UCF CSTV Coverage on a local channel???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

Can you order CSTV just for the weekend, like Gameplan? Or is there anyway to get CSTV for a limited time only?  I'd love to be able to watch this while I am tailgating for the UF game all day

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you order CSTV just for the weekend, like Gameplan? Or is there anyway to get CSTV for a limited time only?  I'd love to be able to watch this while I am tailgating for the UF game all day

It's only available on cable or satellite, but not as a pay-per-view channel.  Not sure if Direct or Dish offer it as part of a package or not, but you could - technically - order the package then cancel it after the game.

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261

Eric - Thanks for the follow-up.  I posted that prior to anything being posted on the watch parties.  I plan to attend the Clubhouse or Selmon's.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

im pretty sure that CSTV has an online coverage package similar to espn360

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

im still keeping my fingers crossed that an agreement is made between CSTV and bright house or atleast a local network to get the game on TV in tampa

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,850
  • Days Won:  22

people should just get off their butts and travel to that game.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

Ok here's my deal, I would love to go, but as a non-student, I am limited as to what ticket/travel plans I have.  If I had the 88 dollars, I would gladly go on the bus, but I don't want to go alone, I would need to find a friend to go with....if I had 30 bucks and some gas money I may talk to a friend and see if they want to go.  

Like I said, I would love to go, but if I cant, I would like to have the option of watching on TV.

You will probably spend LESS $$$$ going to the game...vs what you might spend on a Friday/Saturday night in Tampa.

Find a friend or two...travel about 80 miles or so (160 miles...ave 25 miles per gallon...only use 6.4 gallons...times $2.75 per gallon...split only $17.60 on gas between friends) and go to the game.

Yes, maybe you can't spend close to $100 to go on a bus...but it can still be VERY cheap to go to this game if you really want to. (Bring your own tailgate/cheap food if you don't want to spend an extra $35).

When there is a will, there is always a way.

KL