• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What will we (fans) look like at the UCF??

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

Even if I didn't want to go, I'd still buy a ticket from the school to help the travel numbers.  Bowl games serioulsy look at travel totals for all road games.

• Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  552

I don't know about anyone else, but the USF ice hockey team will be present (33 people) wearing GREEN USF hockey shirts to help support the football team. Come look for our bus and join our tailgate!!!!

Where will you all be tailgating? The hockey team would be the perfect ones to hang out with going over there to this game. Only ones better would be a USF SWAT team ...

We will be at the parking area at the UCF field at 11:45am- we will be armed with kegs, coolers, and a grill. Our bus will have a USF Ice Hockey banner on it (most likely) just look for a bunch of people in USF attire partying harder than anyone else :)

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  131

Kegs and glass bottles are not allowed, just fyi. and for god's sake, please refrain from the "bullet proof" comments.   I lost my friend last year and don't think that is too funny... Thanks in advance.

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,066

What I expect to see at the game is a lot of GREEN!!!

Also, I expect the same QB quality as demonstrated by the Dolphins tonight  ;D Way to make your fellow Golden Knights proud!....LMAO

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  123

The stuck up attitude by the USF fans has to stop. Jeez, we are only about 10 years old, yet some of us act like we are Notre Dame or something. USF fans are going to miss a good time in Orlando with the USF fans that will be attending. This game means something to this USF fan as our reputation will be put on the line in the eyes of the media. We lose to UCF, then you can just hear that idiot Bianchi getting excited about writing another story about USF. To me this is a SHUT UP game!!! A shut up game has importance to me. Call it what you want, but I will be there to support USF.

Braham_Bull2K,

You are very right. Most of your fans act like you are Notre Dame on this board. I am a diehard UCF fan and I cant wait for this game. USF deserves alot of recognition. In 10 years time your team has made great strides. In addition, you have beat some marquee programs like Pitt and UL. However, many fans have let it go to your heads. Your team is not in the caliber to have the attitude they do towards UCF. You will never hear a UF fan act like that. In fact, there is not a UF, UM, or FSU fan that will have this superiority attitude. You bet that every one of them will be 100's of miles away if they play Liberty much less UCF.

USF has been very fortunate. The fortune was not by accident and only a sign that the management plan was better than that of UCF. However, the way your fans act could come back to bite them in the ass. UCF no better than the IAA teams that you have played. WOW.

That is pretty **** pompous for a team that trailed a IAA team for 3 quarters. In fact UCF got more AP votes last year than USF ever had. Now, I am not taking away from your program. USF beat UCF @ USF. However, maybe I am playing devils advocate. I think your attitudes come of as very cheap and arrogant.

The track record is not that long and the Bulls are not proven. The Bulls must come to UCF and beat UCF @ UCF to clearly be the better team. Its about consistency. To dominate a team, you have to beat them more than once. This year will be a test. You have a RS QB and have lost some players to Seniority. Can your team still win? Our team was rebuilding when we played you.

No matter, there are no exuses for your fans excuses. This superiority excuse for bad traveling fans is a bunch of Bull, no pun intended. In Fact, most of you are playing it off as nothing when you know that it couldnt be MORE important. I dont buy your BS. You know that USF is still not clear cut #4. Your sitting in the same classroom as FSU, UF, UM....we are right next to you. We wont be sitting behind you until you dominate us. So your cover-up only looks foolish on yourselves and your excuses for  lack of fan support and attendance foolish. IF UCF wins, your comments about us not being better than a IAA school will put you WHERE?

PS... PJ is better, he is more athletic and has better armstrength. Grothe took advantage of an unconditioned, tired defense. His arm strength was very poor, but he made great decisions. HE could very easily get hurt. He will be a great QB for the future, but his size is questionable, strength must get stronger. HE may really prove himself this year. I still like PJ myself. Watched the replay on Catch 47. Tampa Bay Native..LOL

• Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  552

Kegs and glass bottles are not allowed, just fyi. and for god's sake, please refrain from the "bullet proof" comments.   I lost my friend last year and don't think that is too funny... Thanks in advance.

Can you link me to wear it says we can't have kegs? I was under the impression as long as everyone was 21 and had IDs we were good to go.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

USF doesn't need to beat UCF to get ESPN hype, we need to win crucial big east games such as last year's UConn game that would have provided a week of hype for a USF home game.  I suppose it might help to continue to beat UCF, but it didn't seem to matter to ESPN last year.  Rankings are the major factor to me.  Beating FIU and UCF would begin to garner some votes I would imagine, or at least close the gap until a few games later if we can continue to win.

Oh, and despite what the UCF guy said on the previous page, WEAR GREEN.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

Wear GREEN!

Be PROUD - NOT arrogant!

Unfortunately I agree with knight1. USF has NOT earned the right to act as tho we are such a superior program. We all think and hope we are, but the fact is we HAVE NOT proven anything.

When we go over there next week, I hope we go with respect for other people, teams, and their fans.

I also hope that when we run their butts into the ground that they repect us for that as well,and all this bs will finally end.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  123

Wear GREEN!

Be PROUD - NOT arrogant!

Unfortunately I agree with knight1. USF has NOT earned the right to act as tho we are such a superior program. We all think and hope we are, but the fact is we HAVE NOT proven anything.

When we go over there next week, I hope we go with respect for other people, teams, and their fans.

I also hope that when we run their butts into the ground that they repect us for that as well,and all this bs will finally end.

GO BULLS!

BD, you already have respect from my end. Your team beat ours last year and thus you put the better team on the field. This MAY or MAY NOT happen this year. You have several people on this board that think they are better than everyone. Its funny to see someone 1 year be celebrating and acting really cool one year and then the next be like "We are too cool for CUSA". BCS status is a big deal and I am not going to act like every UCF fan doesnt want it because we do. However, it is not everything. See Boise State, etc. USF has faired OK in its IA history which is very short. What is 1,2, even 3 years in the life span of a program? I could compare our Daunte team to the current USF team and quote how successful we were, but we never sustained. USF has made great strides. Hell BIG EAST in 10 years, that is something to be proud of. However, winning and putting a good team on the field is also important. For Example, Duke is BCS, but they are not very good. USF happen to come into fruition when UCF was at its lowest of lows. UCF has had some bad years, it has had some very good years, but never good enough. To think that UCF is going away is silly and as about as dumb as your fans can get. Everyone in the nation knows that BOTH of these programs are on the rise. I have the upmost respect for your team (especially the LBs, your success, but very few of your fans). This will be a heck of a game either way, but I am being honest when I say the talent coming into UCF is only getting better from size, speed, and playing ability. UCF will sell out the OCS of 45,000 and 65,000 5-8 years later. Our attendance will be very good this year and we already are being paid millions of dollars in sponsorships. Things will be very good at UCF and USF. We both know that and anyone who acts like UCF is a lesser opponent is a fool. USF and UCF both have bright futures