• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Reason #2762 why the BEEF STUDS suck.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Days Won:  0

I give mad props to the cheerleaders.....They're literally busting their butts....( ;) teasin')

Dude, that squad is tight!  I bet they're in better physical shape than any of the students in the front three rows.

We all wear green and gold.  Why are we fighting with ourselves?  Shouldn't we be unofficially trash talking about the other teams?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

I have no idea who she is, but all she did was defend herself from someone attacking the cheerleaders and what they do.  Your responses have shown your "ignorance" towards the topic.  But hey, I can agree with you that the wave is overused at critical times in a football game when we should be paying attention to the actual game.

• Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  401

Who cares? Why fight over who is a better fan? Small time mentality.

• Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  401

I mean I didnt even know there was a difference between a Beef Stud and a green and gold guy. But why are people paying attention to how other people cheer or who shows up and when? Don't you people go to the games to watch the games? Weird.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Ok lets recap:

Beef stud screws up name, shoop posts it, I talk about how last year they were absent for several games (as do others), studs come defend themselves, at the game I stand next to Faza and we talk like men in person and it's all good, cheerleader comes in 2 days later and posts her opinion about something she doesnt know (she's not in the stands), someone dereails the thread off topic, cheerleader goes on jealous rampage, I say "why hate because the only difference between you and her is you do flips and cover your belly button", she calls me ignorant and to "get out of her holy presence on this online message board", I respond like I would to any stuck up pretty girl who thinks shes better than anyone else, because she is a usf cheerleader her over protective stalkers come in to defend her, threaten me with the penalty box (Oh Now My Life Would Be OVER!!! :o ).  

My comment wasn't meant to be directly towards you, but cheerleading as a whole.  I know most guys on this site give you all the attention you need, but thats not my game.  

Let me gaze in to the future, a few guys read this post while searching for her latest facebook (myspace, w/e) album and come in to be her knight in shinning armor.

But hey, she wears a green and gold shirt and has pretty eyes so she can talk all she wants. I'l continue to be the guy in the first row watching the game instead of the one trying to get the crowd to do the wave.

(Edit for spelling)

you skipped the part where I appoligized and asked for the thread to end.

Guest R_to_the_izzo
I have no idea who she is, but all she did was defend herself from someone attacking the cheerleaders and what they do.  Your responses have shown your "ignorance" towards the topic.  But hey, I can agree with you that the wave is overused at critical times in a football game when we should be paying attention to the actual game.

She agreed with ME!!!! Read her post, she says shes not one of the 99.99999% that don't know anything about football. Thats not reading between the lines, unless she goes ad edits it it's there for you too see.

Shoop posts to stop the thread.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480

She agreed with ME!!!! Read her post, she says shes not one of the 99.99999% that don't know anything about football. Thats not reading between the lines, unless she goes ad edits it it's there for you too see.

Shoop posts to stop the thread.

You compared one of our cheerleaders to an FSU fan...that should be enough to get you banned in itself. As to your comments about Stirgus and cheerleaders being the same aside from a covered belly button, well that is just plain absurd. While it may be true that we guys will oogle over both similarly, the difference is that stirgus purposely uses her uhh.. assets...to get noteriety. Our cheeleaders are quite attractive that's for sure but I haven't noticed them out there trying to use that aspect of themselves to gain attention. So since you like recapping...Jen Stirgus wears next to nothing while pouring beer over herself and poses for playboy to get attention for HERSELF, cheerleaders use acrobatics and cheers to get attention for the TEAM. Aside from both being attractive females, where is the similarity? Or are you basically saying that any attractive woman in front of a crowd is just a stripper in one form or another?

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

R-

I'd put 99.99% of our cheerleaders up against 99.99% of the people on this board when it comes to knowledge of USF athletics.  Believe me they not only know their football and basketball, but they know the sports and they know the student-athletes. ;D

Little thing on the push up board, the co-ed squad still does the push up board.  The all-girl squad does tucks when we score.  Let's just see a repeat of the turnout of the students with their spirit on Saturday again.

Eric

Guest R_to_the_izzo

You compared one of our cheerleaders to an FSU fan...that should be enough to get you banned in itself.

We definetly take the cake for the most dellusional fans. We would be lucky if we had the same fans as FSU. Are you telling me FSU wouldn't of sold out McNeese St.? Exactly. We should be trying to get the type of intense fans that FSU/UF/UM instead of dissing them. The fact that the majority of alum have no pride in any of the teams, football or basketball or whatever is sickening.

You don't get that do you? We haven't done **** on the national stage, and until we do were going to be nothing but a BCS version of UCF.

As for my comments on the Cheerleaders, how bout you go ask the students who run down to give them high fives and cheer, "Boobies! I love Boobies!"

You all talk about how were all "Bull Brothers" then the second someone disagrees with you "Ban them! Ban the infidels" Grow up, i'm entitled to my opinion, so is anyone else. I'm sorry if I don't piss gold and **** green like you do, but i'm a realists and thats the real life.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

ummm..i give the cheerleaders high five every game, but i do it as a show of support for them and the bulls, and to congradulate them on doing a good job.  and where did anybody say we are like fsu fans?  nobody said anything about usf fans being the same as fsu fans, what somebody did say was that you compared a fsu fan to a usf cheerleader.  and take what Eric says about the cheerleaders seriously, his wife is the cheerleading coach here, so if anybody knows what our cheerleaders know it is him.  point is, you can't attack our cheerleaders without expecting people to come down on you.