• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What will we see...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  765
  • Days Won:  0

My guess is CJL will not do anything more than he has to in order to get the win.   We are likely to see a lot of run followed by some more run.    It would be interesting to see the passing attack opened up, but I doubt we will see that this week.    It is almost a given that there will be the two headed monster at QB with Pat getting the start.    

Which QB will get in the most plays and will we see three QB's out there before the night is done?    :-X

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  348

I gotta agree.  I see us using this game like an NFL uses a preseason game.  Get the starters in there, pick up a comfortable lead, then get the second team out there to gain some experience when victory is sure in hand .  We start the season with a weak schedule, while the last month will be pure hell.    Adding a little depth to the roster will help big time down the road.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

yea we shouldnt have any problem moving the ball on the ground.  i think we will see some simple pass patterns to try and build some confidence.  i think CJL is going to want to test Pat and Matt to see who will actually be the starting QB when it becomes crunch time

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  443

what is the line??..over and under?...anyone kown?

Vegas doesn't usually do a line for I-A vs I-AA games... but Harmon has it USF 28 McNeese 8...

That could be right... with the 8 coming late in the game against USF's third string defenders.

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

td...2 pt conv

Guest R_to_the_izzo

I think the first couple of drives should be some short pass routes and a screen or two thrown in. We should be playing with a short field which might limit the amount of passing we do.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Open it up.  Can their DBs stay with Amarri and the rest of our receivers.  Take shots downfield

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

You all may be correct, but if all we do is run like we did vs. FAMU last year, I think it would be a huige waste of a game.  I don't want them to completely open up the play book, but here is a great opportunity to not only allow Grothe to get some game experience, but also a great opportunity to sharpen the offense and the timing.  

If all we are doing in this game is going out to play just well enough to win, then it's a lost opportunity to evaluate what the team needs to do to improve for the rest of the season.

Let's use it as a real tuneup.  Let the guys play and the only let up should be giving the 2nd and 3rd team guys going in when the game is in hand.  keep playing hard and let the QBs, WRs and RBs get their reps.