• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I need more cowbell...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,491
  • Days Won:  13

Okay... Just watching the ESPN College Football kickoff show... it seems the folks at Mississippi state "tried" to take the cowbells away from the fans there... to no avail.  Sounds like the the MSU fans have many ways to sneak them in...

Gotta love it.  Now if only more of us could do that here!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

at usf/ucla softball game some big security guy threatened to confiscate my cowbell like it was a dirty bomb

ridiculous

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  0

at usf/ucla softball game some big security guy threatened to confiscate my cowbell like it was a dirty bomb

ridiculous

I watched that game on Direct TV from a boat in the bahamas.  If they would have scratched out the win, I'd have plowed through one more quadruple capn and diet and buried myself at sea a happy man.  Fine effort on tv, how did it look in person?

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

I have talked to a lot of them.  Apparently they have two or three classifications and sizes of bells, one being the sneak it it and don't care if you lose it bell. Others are family heirlooms and only go to non-conference games. In any event they will be deprived of their cowbells.

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212

Yet the Devil Rays encourage cowbells and even gave them out one night.

Hey, how about cowbells at the Central Florida game!

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  140

I have talked to a lot of them.  Apparently they have two or three classifications and sizes of bells, one being the sneak it it and don't care if you lose it bell. Others are family heirlooms and only go to non-conference games. In any event they will be deprived of their cowbells.

The more cowbell, the better.   Cowbells are part of the McNeese tradition.  I'm sure there are some cowbells on the way to Tampa and, there will be some throwaway cowbells smuggled into the stadium.    By the way, cowbells are allowed in Cowboy Stadium.   That's where the good ones are used.   We are more careful about using the good ones on the road.

nich03gcowbell.jpg

If Andre makes the trip, hopefully he'll be playing a lot of "Jolie Blonde" on the duckcall.  

Doc

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142

Listen, we sneak the bells in our pants.  Of course, now that I'm pregnant, Mutt will have to sneak both of ours in.  BTW, we have Bull bells here!!!!!

Listen, we sneak the bells in our pants.  Of course, now that I'm pregnant, Mutt will have to sneak both of ours in.  BTW, we have Bull bells here!!!!!

my package wont allow  for that

ridiculous

I watched that game on Direct TV from a boat in the bahamas.  If they would have scratched out the win, I'd have plowed through one more quadruple capn and diet and buried myself at sea a happy man.  Fine effort on tv, how did it look in person?

THAT IS HOW YOU WATCH A GAME! ;)

CANT LOSE THOSE GAMES AT HOME AN EXPECT TO STAY LONG.MSU HEAD COACH WILL HEAR SOME NASTY THINGS THIS WEEK ESPECIALLY SINCE OFFENSE IS SUPPOSE TO BE HIS FORTE

USC WONT BE LOSING MANY OFFENSIVE RECRUITS TO MSU NEXT FEBRUARY