• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Club Tailgate

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

For those of you that attend the games, make sure to stop by the Bulls Club tents on your way into the stadium.  We are located in Lot 6D.  Your reason for stopping...other than to say hi to me...complimentary ice cream sundaes (while supplies last), shakers, poms, and other give aways.

You don't have to be a Bulls Club donor to take part.  But if you show up and we find out you aren't a donor, we'll make sure to give some information.

Hope to see you there.  Ice cream arrives aroun 4;30 p.m.

Eric

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

thanks Eric,

when will bullsclub.com be up and running?

• Topic Count:  137
  • Content Count:  866

Lord willing, very, very shortly.  Because if it isn't, I might have to jump off the roof of the Sun Dome (yeah, it's my project, don't blame Soncrant).  Just getting through the final red tape and last technical glitches right now.  

I think you'll like it when it's up, and it'll be updated frequently enough to make you want to check back in often.  

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

mmmm....ice cream.....mmmmm

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Lord willing, very, very shortly.  Because if it isn't, I might have to jump off the roof of the Sun Dome (yeah, it's my project, don't blame Soncrant).  Just getting through the final red tape and last technical glitches right now.  

I think you'll like it when it's up, and it'll be updated frequently enough to make you want to check back in often.  

i'm not blaming anyone, i was just curious.  i can't wait to see it.  

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

I am  ;)!  Not just ice cream Zonald, all the toppings too!  Chocolate, caramel, sprinkles, whip cream, cherries, nuts, etc.  But we know the main reason you'll be by is to see us!

Eric

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

I am  ;)!  Not just ice cream Zonald, all the toppings too!  Chocolate, caramel, sprinkles, whip cream, cherries, nuts, etc.  But we know the main reason you'll be by is to see us!

Eric

Hey, how do we get the green Blazer??  Our donation is in my brothers name (Jonald Spinks) and we have never received anything like this.  We've been at the green jacket level for 2 years now.  Just let me know what to do so I can get it taken care of, thanks.  

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I'm in the same boat as you Z...

You need to go to the menswear place on south Dale Mabry.  I forget the name of it...  Kirby's or something like that.

I have been putting that same thing off for a while.

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

Eric

Hey, how do we get the green Blazer??  Our donation is in my brothers name (Jonald Spinks) and we have never received anything like this.  We've been at the green jacket level for 2 years now.  Just let me know what to do so I can get it taken care of, thanks.  

And is it the 'official' green?   ;)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

For those of you that attend the games, make sure to stop by the Bulls Club tents on your way into the stadium.  We are located in Lot 6D.  Your reason for stopping...other than to say hi to me...complimentary ice cream sundaes (while supplies last), shakers, poms, and other give aways.

You don't have to be a Bulls Club donor to take part.  But if you show up and we find out you aren't a donor, we'll make sure to give some information.

Hope to see you there.  Ice cream arrives aroun 4;30 p.m.

Eric

Very cool ... This is my first year parking in 6D and the kids will love the ice cream and the other stuff. Although since the stuff arrives at 4:30, they may have to their dessert before the bbq....