• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Club Tailgate

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501
  • Days Won:  0

Lord willing, very, very shortly.  Because if it isn't, I might have to jump off the roof of the Sun Dome (yeah, it's my project, don't blame Soncrant).  Just getting through the final red tape and last technical glitches right now.  

I think you'll like it when it's up, and it'll be updated frequently enough to make you want to check back in often.  

i'm not blaming anyone, i was just curious.  i can't wait to see it.  

I am  ;)!  Not just ice cream Zonald, all the toppings too!  Chocolate, caramel, sprinkles, whip cream, cherries, nuts, etc.  But we know the main reason you'll be by is to see us!

Eric

Hey, how do we get the green Blazer??  Our donation is in my brothers name (Jonald Spinks) and we have never received anything like this.  We've been at the green jacket level for 2 years now.  Just let me know what to do so I can get it taken care of, thanks.  

And is it the 'official' green?   ;)

Shh, don't tell Shoop!

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

Where is lot 6D?

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

Lot 6D is on the south side of the stadium directly across the street from the stadium in the center.  We serve ice cream up until 6:30 or until supplies last.  We usually don't run out until right around then so to be safe stop by a little before 6 p.m.

Eric

6D is the lot closest to the corner of Tampa Bay Blvd and Himes...

South of the stadium, the northeast corner... not sure where the Bulls Club is set up.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Lot 6D is on the south side of the stadium directly across the street from the stadium in the center.  We serve ice cream up until 6:30 or until supplies last.  We usually don't run out until right around then so to be safe stop by a little before 6 p.m.

Eric

I'll wait to come over then until around 6 and will hold you personally responsible if the ice cream is gone .....  8-)