• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Freinds at mickey D's

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

My roommate went to McDonalds this morning and they now have a USF cup if you buy a large sode. Pretty cool to see local business getting behind the Bulls.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

what the hell is a [highlight]"Sode"[/highlight]   ;)

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

FKQ advertising - who is doing the USF tv commercials and such - handles local MCD advertising. They have been USF friendly since day one. If you watch the USF 10 year DVD you will see thier logo on the USF sign behind CJL during his hiring press conference.

lol soda

or for those Ohio Bulls..... Pop ::)

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

The local Coke distributor and 7-11 is also doing a promotional in all the 7-11 stores at Coke displays.

Very cool.  I am actually seeing a concerted marketing effort not just a couple of billboards and a flier.  My wife said she was watching tv on Nick with the kids yesterday afternoon.  The Bulls commercial came on and the 5 year old said, 'I am so excited I am going to that game on Saturday with Daddy."

Keep it up guys.  The new TV deal should only amplify things.  The figures I had heard was the total comp could skyrocket to around $75M, split around 16 teams, we could almost double our TV revenue from last year.  As the Times said, our last year in C-DOA we made just around $1M, first year in the BE was $2.7M, and with the new tv deal in 07-08 we could be staring at $4.9 to $5.2M (depending on how the football gets split).  

They were handing out the cups at the F.A.D.... glad to see that, now I have a good reason to give Casper's (the local franchisee) more of my money.

da da dah da da... I'm lovin' it.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

you want FREIs with that?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

The local Coke distributor and 7-11 is also doing a promotional in all the 7-11 stores at Coke displays.

Very cool.  I am actually seeing a concerted marketing effort not just a couple of billboards and a flier.  My wife said she was watching tv on Nick with the kids yesterday afternoon.  The Bulls commercial came on and the 5 year old said, 'I am so excited I am going to that game on Saturday with Daddy."

Keep it up guys.  The new TV deal should only amplify things.  The figures I had heard was the total comp could skyrocket to around $75M, split around 16 teams, we could almost double our TV revenue from last year.  As the Times said, our last year in C-DOA we made just around $1M, first year in the BE was $2.7M, and with the new tv deal in 07-08 we could be staring at $4.9 to $5.2M (depending on how the football gets split).

I'm sure they all will re-think this due to the horrible, despicable stunt CJL pulled at the press conference .....

• Topic Count:  617
  • Content Count:  4,879

No, they'll give him a pass this time, but you can be sure it would be talked about in corporate boardrooms if JL keeps these kind of pranks up.