• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So, how was FAD?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Here are some from today with my son in them... thanks Jenna for posing with him so much!  He had a great time!

usffad1.jpg

usffad2.jpg

usffad3.jpg

usffad4.jpg

usffad5.jpg

usffad6.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Cute kid there...he looks right at home with CJL...and all the ongoings of the day...a natural Bulls Fan.

Thanks to all who came out today! Had a lot of fun even though it started to rain a little!

Hey Chicky.... no calendars today??  were they not ready yet?? ... when they are, let me know and I will make sure to get a couple or three...

Looks like the squads (all-girl and co-ed) look bigger this year - do you have more cheerleaders??

I thought the crowd was larger than last year, but it might have been that everyone was crowded at one end... I had hoped to see more practice, but I am sure the weather played a big part of it. What I did see was Grothe doing well running the two minute drill.

A fun day cut short.  Looking forward to 2007 -- and I will join Ricky the Bull in tailgating before hand.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

It was a great day although the rain could not dampen our spirit. The players, coaches, and parents had a great time signing the banner that Mutt & Coach made.  We also had an alumni banner for alums sign. I will post pictures from FAD>

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

348685.jpg

"observations," supposedly given by unnamed Big East coaches. Here's what they say about Leavitt:

"Their coach (Jim Leavitt) is a different duck. He runs sprints with the players in pregame and won't shake your hand and won't talk to you. He has this whole "we're gonna kick your ass" thing going. He's freaking crazy. . . . "

;)

Eats it ... your son is adorable ! Love the pic where he is deciding between the Blonde & Brunett.  8-)

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

Your son was THE cutest!! He was so fun to watch when we were cheering...the girls just loved him! Did you get any more pics of us with him today?  

Jim- Calendars weren't ready yet :( My guess, and please don't quote me on this, is that there was probably a need for some "airbrushing" and photoshopping of certain pictures, but certainly not the cheerleaders' pictures since all of ours except one picture are in uniform :) But yes I will definitely reserve some for you and for anyone else!! We had a pretty good turnout this year at tryouts so for all-girl we took 26 girls when a full squad is considered 20. For coed the numbers were pretty much the same from last year.  We normally take more than enough girls on all-girl due to the fact that 1) cheerleading is a contact sport, people get hurt, especially when nationals come around and we're practicing 4 hrs a day, every day.  2) Some people can't handle the demands of practice and trying to balance that with school and quit....we had 2 quit just this week so we're already down to 24.  We'll be holding a fall tryout too to pick up more girls.  We like to be able to pull from a large group of girls so we can put the best group possible on the mat for nationals. :)

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823

don't quote me on this, is that there was probably a need for some "airbrushing" and photoshopping of certain pictures

I heard about that from a reliable source. I thinks its hilarious.

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

I find it amusing and all too, just not when that type of trashy get-up is representing MY school. It happened last year as well....apparently some people don't realize that they are not the SUNSATIONS from miami!!! *giggles*

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823

Just think of it as a karma thing.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I sense an interesting story here...