• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

another one gets away

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

if this guy is a true 4star DT then we should have at least looked and maybe offered...what did we have to lose?

does make you wonder why the big 3 have no intrest and of the schools that have offered he shy's away from the top SEC schools...does he not want to be among the best athlethes?

curious to say the least

pitt is a competitor  more so than big 3

losing player to pitt will kill ussf

pitt has owned usf  since 2001

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Agree with Josh 100%.  We can't offer and get every kid from Florida.  He didn't even list USF, so I wouldn't say we lost another one here.  And if anyone lost him, it would have to be Miami, since he's from Hollywood FL.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

Hold up.  Josh knows this kid has been to USF this summer already.  We're not out of this race by any stretch.

I'd bet that USF will be in this one down the stretch if they so choose.

We don't have a ton of schollies to give this year, maybe 20, and we're already at 5.  Don't expect Leavitt to be handing them out like candy right now.  Sheard is very interested in USF, but we won't get play until we offer.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Hold up.  Josh knows this kid has been to USF this summer already.  We're not out of this race by any stretch.

I'd bet that USF will be in this one down the stretch if they so choose.

We don't have a ton of schollies to give this year, maybe 20, and we're already at 5.  Don't expect Leavitt to be handing them out like candy right now.  Sheard is very interested in USF, but we won't get play until we offer.

good news

that is encouraging

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Out of our 5 commits, three are D Lineman, correct?  So that leaves 15 potential schollies.  Out of that 15 I can't see us giving more than 3 more for this position.  Its a numbers game.  Maybe USF is eyeballing others ahead of him.  We don't know at this point.