• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who was our best center ever?

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

is this a trick question?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

is this a trick question?

Yes, an elaborate hoax to goad you into saying something positive...it didn't work.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,528
  • Days Won:  0

My vote is for Frederico Perruzo.

Best dunker: Sam Sanders, "Hollywood"

Guest BasketBull.

Will McDonald gets my vote for the most talented --he developed his under a certain coach, a small miracle. And maybe he could have been something special if he had real coaching. Remember his role prior to his junior/senior year was to fetch coffee...? And I think he really was the best we ever had at center during his senior year. (Will saved us from a devastating loss to the gnats: THANK YOU, WILL!)

Donzel Rush? All I remember is he used to have this crazy blink before his free throws...

As for Shahid, he was in the right place at the right time. He would not do well in the Big East.

Best dunker, Alexander. He had style.

By the way, William Copland got a technical foul for dunking during the pre-game warm-ups. ;D

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433

Boy did I get off track...I was going to say Joey Sipp!

How 'bout this...it wasn't Chuck Malner....I've gotta go with Solomon Jones.  I think he had the most pro potential out of every center I've seen here.  Also loved Hakim Shahid and Gary Alexander.  Great memories of all of them.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

My vote is for Frederico Perruzo.

LOL. I am hoping that was sarcasm.

Will improved greatly with the help of C. Vaughn. Solomon also improved great under Brunnell. Either one of those 2 would get the nod from me.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

Normal

Willie Redden was not a dominant player even playing vs Sun Belt Teams and it wasnt till his last year when he became somewhat of a scorer. No fricking way Redden could play in the Big East.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  393

As Steve Mazza will attest, Steve Stanford, 6" 11" was without a doubt the best USF basketbull center ever. I'm just kidding. He was our version of a poor Shawn Bradley. Steve stanford played in the mid 70's.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

As Steve Mazza will attest, Steve Stanford, 6" 11" was without a doubt the best USF basketbull center ever. I'm just kidding. He was our version of a poor Shawn Bradley. Steve stanford played in the mid 70's.

I thought that was Federico Perruzo?