• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fisher Did Not Violate USF Policies

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

he is not being treated differently than everybody else, this is one of the first times the new rule about reporting would have come into effect.   and on a personal note, dont you have anything better to do or worry about in your life that looking up arrest records and making it your personal vendetta to drag this kid down as far as possible??

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  236

Drag this kid down, are you kidding me.  He is a deadbeat dad who has walked away from two kids.  He has NEVER paid a dime to them, don't preach to me about "THIS KID."

The rule is not the issue, the missing arrest records are.

As for what I do, its not to difficult to find the truth here, better yet, its not to difficult to find out what the USF police did.  That is why it will come out.

Newspapers may be wrong, but the USF student newpaper, Tampa Tribune and St. Pete times all wrong, I don't think so.

Also, even it the newspapers are wrong, what about the State records that are public record.  That clearly states what happened.

Mike, the Hillsboro County records show two different bookings, each with different booking numbers.  Each booking is for a different reason, and are on different dates.

I won't provide the link because to me it gets more personal when you see the information on there.  If you want to see it for yourself, do a google search, its not to hard.

Mike, I agree with most of what you say.  Where i disagree is that you think its OK that the USF police department cut him a break, I don't think they did.  The break was what happened after the booking, why was it changed from an arrest to a detainment.  Truely its not that big of a deal, you are right, its a USF issue.  Take it from a fan of a school that allowed a special player to get away with rules other could not.  It killed the team and the coach, its a cancer when all the athletes are not treated evenly.

I would say the biggest problem si the message it sends to Fisher himself.  I hope he does not think that because he is a special athlete at USF, he can get away with breaking the law.  After this year, chances are Brian Fisher will be just another ex football player that did not get a degree when he had the chance.  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Ding!!! And that's the end of round one. Stay tuned for round two.....