• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

HELP!!  DOES ANYONE WANT TO SPONSOR ME?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

As a direct representative of Steve Mazza, he offers superior prowess and knowledge of crazy 1970's drug induced sexual exploits to the disco beats of Staying Alive throughout the dorm rooms of USF. Beach front property in Southern California with seasonal club seats to see Kobe Bryant or Elton Brand at the Staples Center.  A younger son for your pleasure for days when he is working too long raking in millions. A healthy life insurance policy when you oversex him to his death...

Can Faza top that?  ;D  

And NY City? I would rather masterubate to Roseanne Barr naked then spend a day in that cest pool where the NY Yankees reside.

What made me laugh is the special woman comment... I could fill a million short busses with women that think they're special... now whether or not I think that is true, ask my future fiancee as I get her ass to sign a prenup.

Guest BullsFans

Hey Gurlybull...ignore that "masterubater" Tempe AZZ ( who doesn't know a cesspool from a cest pool) and enjoy the Big Apple....It's a great place...nothing comes even close to Broadway...if you get a chance and have the time get tickets to an Off-Broadway or Off-Off-Broadway show or two...You can usually get twofer's to most shows from outlets near Broadway..http://www.bigapplevisitorscenter.com/etkts.htm

What can I say... only someone from NY would know what a true "cesspool" is. Broadway would be the last place in NYC that I would want to visit...  The Rucker and the Garden would be the extent of my visit. I think John Rocker said it best about NYC!

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

besides cynicism and annoyance?not very nice

wow

i pass

you can watch the lady bulls on tv

happy irish day sheriff

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

This thread was more to complain that nothing had been done to help subsidize the costs for students to go.  The fact that they make the announcement 4 days before people would have to leave is a little ridiculous.  In my opinion, preparations should have been made in advance to offer student packages just in case we got in.  We need student support there.  I am still considering making the drive up, but we will see.

Most, if not all, students were long gone for Spring Break last Friday. If the games were played during Spring Break, then I could see something being worked out for students. There is not going to be a USF affiliated entity that would subsidize a student trip where students would be missing 2-3 days of classes.

I don't think I have ever heard anyone compain about the short turnaround or either Men's of Women's NCAA Tournament for the first 2 rounds. It's going to be costly for everyone who woudl want to go.