• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

McCullum bashers: welcome to my thread...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Right, you're such a good fan Trip, and anyone who expects more from this school is just a fairweather fan...You are so bitter.

If I were a fairweather fan we wouldn't be having this dialouge.

Kind of like how you guys keep saying that anyone that doesn't want a new coach sets low expectations for the program, doesn't want to win, and is a pathetic fan.  That's the fallacy you keep using with your multiple personalities.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

It's okay you don't care about winning...
Don't be stupid ...

They don't understand that many of us want to win with integrity intact...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Triple,

I don't know why you're wasting your time like that.

Masochist ...

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Masochist ...

;D Keep the sig up a while. I think it needs to be a reminder that this program can do it and it starts next season.

Guest rueben_horowitz

Masochist ...

Masochist: The deriving of sexual gratification, or the tendency to derive sexual gratification, from being physically or emotionally abused.

I want some money then Trip. Not fair that you get off and don't pay up.  ;)

Like the signature, seriously.

Rueb

Masochist: The deriving of sexual gratification, or the tendency to derive sexual gratification, from being physically or emotionally abused.

I want some money then Trip. Not fair that you get off and don't pay up.  ;)

I like my definition better ................ perv.

mas·och·ism    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (ms-kzm)

n.

A willingness or tendency to subject oneself to unpleasant or trying experiences.

Like the signature, seriously.

I know .......... it's a W.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  894
  • Days Won:  0

I think my favorite part of this season has been all of the "fans" who care so much about our team not giving the team credit for how much they have fought and competed this season, but rather using the "::insert name of opponent:: could have beaten us by ::insert margin of victory:: if they wanted to" as just another excuse to bash Coach Mac.

And for everyone who wants to say that Calhoun's comments were just lipservice, just remember two things:

1. That is a man who has seen a lot more basketball and has been a lot more successful than any of us have been coaching a college program.

2. If you have watched the team this entire season, the things that he has credited the team and Coach Mac for was pretty much constant throughout the entire season.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  7
  • Days Won:  0

Calhoun's team played a really inspired game yesterday, right on the heels of getting the #1 curse.  Big East coaches have very few games in conference they can lock down as automatic wins every year.  Finishing .500 in this conference is seen as a good thing!  The UConn's of the world need the USF's of the world for those easy wins to pad their overall and in conference records.  Patronizing McCullum, in my view, by saying such things about him are an insult to the school and to all of us USF supporters.

Patronizing McCullum, in my view, by saying such things about him are an insult to the school and to all of us USF supporters.

Of course, it's an insult to you and your ilk. He praised the team for how hard they work. You, of the MTV generation, don't want to work for anything. You want it handed it to you on a silver platter.... even if the hands holding that platter are in handcuffs....... and shaking from detox.