• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Huggins headed to S. Florida?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sprtsfn627
If Hugs comes here, that's probably the last Men's BB game I'll go to for a while at least... at least until he shows me he can graduate students and not thugs

I echo this sentiment.  I will not support a coach that cannot show he can graduate players.

Edit: Note that the Big East does not allow non/partial qualifiers now.  How many of the kids Huggins recruited at Cincinnati fell under that? Honest question, because I know he had problems graduating them.

The positive I see out of this is that Bulls alumni are really stepping up to the plate. I'm impressed with that.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  38
  • Days Won:  0

I echo this sentiment.  I refuse to support a coach that cannot show he can graduate players.

I thought we were supposed to support the TEAM.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

How does a difference of opinion from a USF fan make you a "dark sider?"  What does that mean?

i dont know who started the whole star wars themed thing but its something that has stuck around this board for a while

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459

Does RMac graduate players?  

Guest Sprtsfn627

It's an ethical thing.  I don't think it is proper to support a team that does not intend on graduating.  They're student-athletes, remember that.

Why do you think they called them Criminati anyways?

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

OH MY GOD _-- THE LORD HAS SAVED.  THERE IS A GOD.  I WENT TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ABOUT 4 MONTHS AND I SAID A PRAYER..

Ari - Herman -- Reuben have been building the ground swell.  I knew it would work.  I just knew it.  OH MY GOD HUGGINS IS COMING..

I can't wait until we make the NCAA tourny.

OJ Mayo is coming.  That 7 footer from Jax will be here.  WE are 3 years away form nationa credibility.

The LORD has saved

TO all the hatters --  Dont worry, we will save a seat on the bandwagon

OH MY GOD HUGGINS IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest rueben_Horowitz

And the Dark Side Grows!!!!!

Don't worry USF fans -  The Three Wise Men will buy all the tickets that Eats It and the forever-content-losers don't want. Oh, and I'm calling all your bluffs...If we see Huggy bear in the green and gold, you'll be the first one's to sing his praises as he takes us to the NCAA tourney (That's the big tourney we never even sniff for all you football fans that claim to care about USF bb).

And I won't say I told you so.  I'll leave that to Ari.

Huggins - You the man, take us to the promise land.

Rueben - Donating money right........now.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  38

It's an ethical thing.  I don't think it is proper to support a team that does not intend on graduating.  They're student-athletes, remember that.

Why do you think they called them Criminati anyways?

"Not intent on graduating"...How would you know that in advance?

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

We bulit the groundswell.  We brought this to the table in December and have been "Banned" -- had our postes "deleted" -- but as true bulls fans we keep pushing and pushing and pushing.

Nobody loves this school more then us.

Come on Judy.  THink of where this guy could put us in the realm of NCAA basketball.

12 straight NCAA appearances.  A number one ranking.  He has been to the final four.  He is cleary a contender for a spot in the college basketball hall of fame.

WOW!!  THis could be a watershed moment in USF athletics.