• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

GO VOLS GO

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

what the heck else are you gonna talk about, USF's stellar season under your boy MAC

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

What seed will the USF mens team get in the tourney?

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I actually liknw Joakim(sp?) Noah. I haven't seen a guy with that much passion in the game in a long time.

If USF played UF I'd have a field day making fun of him.

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  193

Whats even funnier than that was Peyton Manning crying his senior year after losing to the gators 4 times in a row.

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

Whats even funnier than that was Peyton Manning crying his senior year after losing to the gators 4 times in a row.

im sure that really gets to him everytime he gets his check as one of the highest paid players in the NFL and he gets recognized as one of the better QB's to play

and this is a basketball thread talking about how much UF blows in basketball this year, not what happened over 7-8 years ago in football

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Rocky, you got through UF, who was a decent team. Remember though a season is made in March, and if your lucky early April. Not in Feb.

ESPN said today the last time Florida was swept by Tennessee was 2000, which oddly enough was the same year Florida went to the Final 4 starting 4 sophomores....Tennessee finished ranked 12 and Florida 15th...Saw how well it went when it counted

Can't get cocky yet.

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

A 20 win season blew away my expectations so anything at this point is just *insert bad line here*...  

do I think UT will make it to the final four? no way

do I think they have a chance to make a decent run since their style is very unorthodox and hard to prepare for? absolutely

my predictions for the remainder of the year: Wins over UK and Arkansas at home, lose at Vandy make their season.  SEC Tourney probably win one and lose next round.  NCAA probably come in as a 2 seed, win first round, second round complete toss up depending on matchups cause 7-10 winners are always scary but probably advance to sweet 16 and lose there.  Overall, MUCH, MUCH better than anyone in the world expected.  

for the record, if UF can play consistently, I can see them being an Elite Eight team

and not trying to get cocky, just hate UF and their fans even more, so any chance I get to make fun of them, I take.  I have heard plenty of their crap for long enough, so I like to return the favor occasionally.