• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs Rutgers football game

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

just saw this tonight.  I think its great.  I don't think a lot of people watch friday night games, but both teams should have good records coming into that game and ESPN 2 is always good..  I would expect a solid rutgers traveling fan base as well.  Friday night works for me.

good stuff.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Any game I can see on TV is better than any game I cannot see no matter what day of the week.

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Let's see If I can beat the buses out of school I can have my first cold one by 3 that day and have all day Saturday to recoup!   Brilliant!

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

Not whining...stating my personal opinion...as a season ticket holder I prefer Sat night games...Friday night makes it a hassle for me....I don't give a hoot about the TV viewers...On a positive note it's better than a Monday or Thursday night.

but a national tv game would be better for USF so who gives hoot if you have to pass up your american idol

Guest BullsFans

If people watch ESPN2 Football as often as I have watched American Idol...Then ESPN is in deep doo doo.....I've never seen the show....I couldn't even tell you which network it's on.

If and when the time comes that too many USF games are scheduled for times other than Saturday nites, I'll not be renewing my season tickets...there is afterall life without Bulls football.

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

maybe for you but for those who bleed green and gold we will make any home game no matter what time it is and not complain about if it benefits the program but then you go ahead with your pointless complaining………………………

Guest BullsFans
maybe for you but for those who bleed green and gold we will make any home game no matter what time it is and not complain about if it benefits the program but then you go ahead with you pointless complaining………………………

Based on attendance at football, basketball, soccer and women's basketball games not many people feel as you do.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Love the national audience. Just wish it was international  :P

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

changing game would effect more out of towners

than locals i would imagine

changing game this far in advance should minimize inconvience for even out of towners