• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It saddens me but pisses me off too. (Negative)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

Bulldoug, your post reminded me that few, if any, of those rockin' Sun Dome games were played with our current coach...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

Point is McCullum may be a good coach when it comes to disipline and academics, however, I don't see what  he brings to the court.

Come on!  He's great a great motivator and defensive X n Os coach.

BTW I stayed at a Holiday Inn Last night!

That's dang funny T.  I'm not wearing FB googs.  FB could use some extra fan support too.  And while the FB success has been pretty good I'm not enamored by our F'Bulls road record.  Basketball was my first love, so I follow it.  But this streak is starting to fester under my skin and I've always been disappointed w/stu support for BB.  Now that I see that almost every BE team is pulling in 10K at home is intensifying that opinion.

dont be sad doug

Don't worry 'bout me, I can hang.

we don't have one that is playing, we do have one.

I hope you are correct V.

Guest BullsFans

Florida is no HS basketball state thus we have only 1 ranked team in top25(UF)

Only 6 of the 12 players on UF's roster are from Florida..how many of them are starters?

We are a HS soccer state so our Soccer program will always do well...

???   Only 10 of the 24 players on the soccer team are from Florida...how many of them are first team players?

Other teams go out of state to recruit players they need...to say the reason we have a poor team is that Florida is a poor state for a sport is a piss poor excuse for having a poor program.

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

we don't have one that is playing, we do have one.  

Meanwhile, Rome continues to burn...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,673
  • Days Won:  424

Meanwhile, Rome continues to burn...

Rome was reduced to ashes 3 years ago. Hopefully, foundations are being put in the ground ....

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

It certainly is tough being a Bulls fan during this dismal season.  I took in one game earlier in the year and expected more wins.  Of course it was the Jacksonville game, and it was probably our Bulls' best performance of the season.  C'mon Baseball team, start rollin!!

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  919

I don't see this season the same way as most of you.  I am shocked that this team has competed as well as it has against the Big East competition.  I think Coach MAC has done a great job being competitive, given the talent level of his team.  He just needs more time to bring in Big East caliber recruits, and he has shown evidence of that in next year's class.  Have patience, and give him time.  The wins will start to come.

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

part of the reason the soccer team is good.. has to do with the fact that we are the only major school who has a program.

fsu and UF do not have mens soccer.  That helps big time.  Although our coaching is very good.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,673
  • Days Won:  424

I don't see this season the same way as most of you.  I am shocked that this team has competed as well as it has against the Big East competition.  I think Coach MAC has done a great job being competitive, given the talent level of his team.  He just needs more time to bring in Big East caliber recruits, and he has shown evidence of that in next year's class.  Have patience, and give him time.  The wins will start to come.

Jake, it's not most of us. Just a few who keep posting over and over and over and over again ....

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

He just needs more time to bring in Big East caliber recruits, and he has shown evidence of that in next year's class.  Have patience, and give him time.  The wins will start to come.

Next years class?  Who have we signed?  A couple of transfers?  They must be soooo good that they are leaving their schools to come to powerhouse USF.  HS recruits?  After the first recruiting sessions, no much to brag about.  Give hime time?  How much more, another 3 years?  How many wins?  3 or 4 in the BE.  Not gonna cut it.  Get your mind off of mediocracy and try to make the **** tournament for once.  

Please.  Pretty please with sugar on top.  (if anyone important is reading)  ;)