• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Someone set up hirehuggins.com PLEASE!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Actually, as jfc pointed out, the best way for you to get heard is to send correspondence directly to who you're trying to reach. To justify all this whining and moaning on here by saying this is the best way to be heard is total bullcrap and you know it ..... You and the boys just like to ***** just for the sake of ******** .... not that there's anything wrong with that.

Please keep us posted as to what Woolard's, or whoever's, response is after you bare your soul to them about the hoops program.   ;)

I actually think this is a great medium to get important people to hear our opinions.  To hear what fans and students think about our programs. . Its a shame that this site contains mostly the fans who paint themselves gold and green at the games, and not your average fan .  Because there would be A LOT more anti-mac opinions.  You know this and so do I.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

I actually think this is a great medium to get important people to hear our opinions.

If you REALLY cared, you'd go beyond whining on a message board. If you think important people care what faceless people, a minority of faceless people, on a message board care in regards to the state of our basketball program, you're wacked.

Honestly, it's time for you guys to put up or shut up. If you're "all" as dedicated to USF as you say and wanting to do something about the hoops program then DO something about it. ******** in here is doing NOTHING .....

One of you had a great quote recently ...... "I respect your opinion, and feel free to b*tch away; but it's falling on deaf ears." This should be the response to all the whining about the basketball program from here on., at least to you 3.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

What write a letter? Yell at the games?  No, I dont want to do that, so this will do.  Thanks for the info though.  

This is what people at universities do when their team is constantly losing, let alone going 0'er.  Look at Arizone States message board look at IU's message board. Mike Davis resigns because the fans were on his @ss, only if Mac would do the same.  This is what happens in real life, not triple bs dreamland running through the high grass with tulips holding hands with Mac all the way to March Madness, on playstation of course.  Sorry man, you wont make me feel guilty.  

Guest rueben_horowitz

One of you had a great quote recently ...... "I respect your opinion, and feel free to b*tch away; but it's falling on deaf ears."

Thanks, that was me Trip.

Such malice recently...have a beer man, we're not going away. You can bad-mouth us, gang up on us, call us names, question our motives, call everyone the same person etc, but it's not going to change our convictions (insert Huggin's joke).

Bull94 - Terrible attitude. I like to hear everyone's opinion in here (unless it's an insult). This is a message board, this is what happens on message boards - People voice opinions. Your pot shots at me aside - It's very obvious you don't care about a winning bb team. You'll drop your donation if we hire a HOF coach?? Wow. Bet you don't hold that same standard to the football team. If CJL got a DUI, would you want him fired? Be honest. My guess is most fans would give him a second chance.

And B. Fisher embarrassed you? You're too sensitive; stuff like that happens with kids, no one's perfect.

Your friend,

Rueben (future $1mm donor)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Thanks, that was me Trip.

I'll try to give you credit whenever I use it.

Such malice recently...have a beer man, we're not going away. You can bad-mouth us, gang up on us, call us names, question our motives, call everyone the same person etc, but it's not going to change our convictions (insert Huggin's joke).

My only point is that if you're THAT convicted about it, seriously try and do something. Beastie, sheriff, Hawaii pop in occasionally with the slams but you guys come across as some Holy Crusaders, like your incessant whining and ******** will make a difference. Get over yourselves ........ and get with cee for that contact list.