• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CFN's Big East Recruiting Recap

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,517
  • Days Won:  10

CFN just uses the recruiting services to determine their rankings. the only thing they do different is look at if positions were filled where needed and not the overall talent of the class like the recruiting services do.

Which, when you think about it, is what matters.

smazza and cee fail to realize these things.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

Which, when you think about it, is what matters.

smazza and cee fail to realize these things.

Not only that, but also from the same article...

"No one liked the 2005 West Virginia class, but it could be argued that no freshmen were more valuable than QB Pat White and RB Steve Slaton."

so we should quit worrying about  the star ratings.

Guest S.  Bien
CFN just uses the recruiting services to determine their rankings. the only thing they do different is look at if positions were filled where needed and not the overall talent of the class like the recruiting services do.

Actually pretty spot on.  For those that use more than some biased, useless, ignorant websites for our recruting fix this ranking is exactly where I had USF.   Alwan Lee is a superb athlete, get to know the kid.  I've watched him for year's play football, if he doesn't play QB, and I would never count out this phenom athlete, then don't be surprised if he ends up as a Brian Fisher type on offense or at corner.  He's got the speed, and shiftiness for both.  Just a remarkable kid, competitor and athlete, first team all-state 4A, 13th best player, regardless of position in MIami-Dade, I thought everyone in the world said Miami-Dade was the MEcca of college football recruiting, now I am suppose to be sad for landing the 13th best player there?  POY runner-up in 4A.  Alwan Lee is going to do something big at USF.

The only negative on USF being #3 is #1 and #2 were miles ahead.  UL and Pitt are setting the standard for Big East recruiting for years to come.