• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is Rod Smith in Detroit?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

The play calling at the end of the first half for the seahawks looked like a rod smith scheme!

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

If he is, let me know... ;)

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  152
  • Days Won:  0

When are we going to stop with the Rod Smith posts.  These threads keep poping with the same comments OVER and OVER again.  It gets so annoying.  This message board has gone right down hill in the last few months.  Every time I come on here all I see is "Rod Smith this" and "Rod Smith that" --  the quality of posting has fallen off around here.  I am tired of hearing about how much USFMikeB hates rod smith, and how he thinks we need a replacement.  Can you please stop clogging up the board with this stuff.  You are KILLING our recruiting class.  Now wonder we had such a hard time getting some offensive recruits.  All you guys do is sit around and trash the offensive cooridinator.  I think people who keep posting these Rod Smith threads should be banned.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Ari,

Note the difference between their humor and your vitriol...

On another note, I also noted that Seattle did not travel well....I wonder if they had to buy out their allotment??

I just think its stupid that they go and complain about us, when they do the exact same thing.

We have maybe 2 or 3 mac threads a day.  

The basketball team is terrible,  I think this board should discuss the situation daily.  That's all.  If they don't like it, don't respond.  Threads that don't get many response tend to die quickly anyways.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

When are we going to stop with the Rod Smith posts.  These threads keep poping with the same comments OVER and OVER again.  It gets so annoying.  This message board has gone right down hill in the last few months.  Every time I come on here all I see is "Rod Smith this" and "Rod Smith that" --  the quality of posting has fallen off around here.  I am tired of hearing about how much USFMikeB hates rod smith, and how he thinks we need a replacement.  Can you please stop clogging up the board with this stuff.  You are KILLING our recruiting class.  Now wonder we had such a hard time getting some offensive recruits.  All you guys do is sit around and trash the offensive cooridinator.  I think people who keep posting these Rod Smith threads should be banned.

We're not doing anything too demeaning.  Smith has posted awful results every single year he's been at USF, except for his first where he had a QB he DIDN'T groom.

Killing a recruiting class?  That's absurd.  These kids don't care what I or the other posters here think.  Why should they?  On the other hand, all they have to do is watch some film or even take a quick glance at our basic stats to get an idea of how things are going.  If they're not coming, the influence wont be this board.

I do understand that the multitude of the threads on firing rod smith is excessive to the point of beating a dead horse.  But as fans, if nothing gets done we worry.  On the flip side, the only defenses for rod smith i've seen out of you is that 1.  "his playcalling wasn't that bad other than this or that time", 2.  "no OC could win with that QB" and 3.  "it was his first year at OC, give him a break"

Interestingly enough, you contradict yourself that way.  If you feel 2 is true, then he should NEVER have been OC, thus taking away 3.  We all got to watch 4 years of QB play about equivalent to our basketball team's skill level.  And, he got PROMOTED for it!  Not once did you ever justify this, despite the vast amounts of topics on him.  And now you want people who post about rod smith at a slow time on this board banned?

Give me a break.  Rather than crying "ban people whose opinions I don't like", why don't you try to either ignore it or go away yourself?  We're not doing anything against the rules, so don't whine at us because you're incapable of using facts and logic when posting.

Okay let me get this straight leave rod alone and it is okay to pick on MAC....   BTW he made another appearance at the end of the game!

it was sarcasm my man -- Your posts don't bother me at all.  

sorry I should have known better!