• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Sun Dolls are hot

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

Oops.

UL_win_721088.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

i think a lot of ppl know which one i am....i'd just rather have a different picture tagged with my name...ANY picture but that one!

halloween pics??  i think those would be better  ;D

im still shocked nobody has dug those up on here

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  193

^those are goners. too much drama.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911

i am misrepresenting my team... LOL

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

now if we could only convince other girls to "misrepresent" the team...  :o

Guest Clark Brooks

Bobcat99 & FazaUSF;

Just to clarify, all of us at the Sun Dome (including our new director, Scott Glaser who just assumed the reins officially yesterday) are as committed to providing the best possible atmosphere at every event we present. Believe me, when everybody in the building is having a good time, we are too.

That said, there are always guidelines to be followed and our obligation is to enforce those on behalf of our clients. In the case of men's basketball, one of those guidleines is that all seats are reserved, especially in the case of the lower level. I understand completely what you're saying about seats sitting there empty but the ushers are only doing what they've been instructed to do. Now, if they're being less than accommodating in conveying that message, that's another matter entirely and I would ask that you please let me know (my direct phone line and email address are listed below) so it can be addressed immediately. That invitation applies to any concern you have that would help make your visits to all events held at the Sun Dome more pleasant.

In the meantime, I'd like to point out that seating at the women's game (with the exception of courtside) is all general admission and you can sit anywhere you like. They're having a terriffic season and playing an exciting style of basketball that's a lot of fun to watch. With only two home games left, it would be great to get as many passionate Bulls fans like yourself in attendance to root them on during this critical stretch run.

Clark Brooks

Arena Operations Coordinator

USF Sun Dome

(813) 974-8936

clark@sundome.org

www.sundome.org

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Bobcat99 & FazaUSF;

Just to clarify, all of us at the Sun Dome (including our new director, Scott Glaser who just assumed the reins officially yesterday) are as committed to providing the best possible atmosphere at every event we present. Believe me, when everybody in the building is having a good time, we are too.

That said, there are always guidelines to be followed and our obligation is to enforce those on behalf of our clients. In the case of men's basketball, one of those guidleines is that all seats are reserved, especially in the case of the lower level. I understand completely what you're saying about seats sitting there empty but the ushers are only doing what they've been instructed to do. Now, if they're being less than accommodating in conveying that message, that's another matter entirely and I would ask that you please let me know (my direct phone line and email address are listed below) so it can be addressed immediately. That invitation applies to any concern you have that would help make your visits to all events held at the Sun Dome more pleasant.

In the meantime, I'd like to point out that seating at the women's game (with the exception of courtside) is all general admission and you can sit anywhere you like. They're having a terriffic season and playing an exciting style of basketball that's a lot of fun to watch. With only two home games left, it would be great to get as many passionate Bulls fans like yourself in attendance to root them on during this critical stretch run.

Clark Brooks

Arena Operations Coordinator

USF Sun Dome

(813) 974-8936

clark@sundome.org

www.sundome.org

Kudos for the throrough response, although it still sucks that we can't sit low =)

• Topic Count:  137
  • Content Count:  866

Don't lie to them Clark!!

There's three women's home games left... Pittsburgh, Marquette, and WVU:)

Guest Clark Brooks

Collin: Oops!

Either I:

a) Was already counting one of those as a win

B) Was trying to create a sense of urgency by understating how many games were left

or

c) Am not that bright

At any rate, thanks for the heads up!

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996

Clark,

I appreciate your explanation and I understand your position.  However, maybe the issue lies with Athletics, I am not sure.  The fact that fans pay $25.00 for those lower seats every single game is absolutely nuts.  I tried to get Brandon, (FazaUSF, my boyfriend, USF alumnus)  in for a companion game when he was up visiting and they wanted to charge him $20.00!!  I am sorry, but when a team is not performing, we can't complain about why no one goes, when we are charging an arm and leg to get in!  I love my Bulls, but if I was an average resident in Tampa, I would not pay $100.00 a night for my family to go see a less than average team play and probably lose.  That doesnt even count parking and food.  Even professional teams recognize this.  The Lightning offer $8.00 day of game tickets.  THe Devil Rays offer free parking, very cheap tickets, and you can bring in your own **** cooler!!  Obviously this brings more people.  Maybe we can offer a $5.00 upgrade at halftime for the seats that aren't taken.  Or do something to encourage people to care to come, cuz our team just isn't doing it.  It's very frustrating to be there and see the empty seats, and then the seats that are filled, the fans just sit and stare.  Maybe it is because they just realized how much money they are paying to see this crap.

-Brittany

P.S.- Before some jerk attacks me, I have not missed a single game this season and have even made two away game, I am ALWAYS on my feet the whole game and I am usually waiting outside the sundome before the players even show up.  I am a BIG fan, but sometimes that means criticizing.